IGNORED

Call for tracks!

ascdi

just wondering if you received mine? i actually typed your email out as "googlemail.com" but it didn't send me a THIS PERSON DOES NOT EXIST HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING notification.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so how many people are participating in the end?

I have about 14 tracks so far. Just going through them all right now. This is gonna be so cool!

just wondering if you received mine? i actually typed your email out as "googlemail.com" but it didn't send me a THIS PERSON DOES NOT EXIST HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING notification.

Yes, I have your track!

Yo yo yo. I am still working on putting together a final track order and sorting out artwork, etc. I am hoping to finish that off this weekend. Then, I have to send over to Nic the man for final mastering / leveling and also because he has keys to the Bandcamp.

I'm not sure how busy Nic is, but I am hoping that we can get it all put together and released sometime in the month of July here. So, fairly soon, but I am also trying to take my time a little and make sure the track order is nice.

Thanks for asking! I will update this thread as the process moves along. There are some GREAT tracks here, so I am excited to finally get it all out there.

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Yours truly,

With love,

Peter Ascdi

..sorting out artwork,

Is someone already working on it, or do you perhaps take submissions? Watmm has the visual talents as well..

I am very nearly at a final track list for this! It’s gonna be bonkers. Stats:

16 tracks

90 minutes ( !! )

LOTS of chirping bird samples

EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED IS IN

… except me, i bumped my own trac off

not looking for sympathy, mine really was the most underwhelming trac and unfinished and i was like fuck, i don’t really even like this trac and we are ALREADY at 90 minutes.

hoping to get a real final track order by tomorrow and then it’s on to the last stage of the process. gonna be fun!

16 tracks

90 minutes ( !! )

not looking for sympathy, mine really was the most underwhelming trac and unfinished and i was like fuck, i don’t really even like this trac and we are ALREADY at 90 minutes.

hoping to get a real final track order by tomorrow and then it’s on to the last stage of the process. gonna be fun!

Marabou_Martin-Heigan-950x534.jpg

You best pay me royalties mothafuckas.

So you took all this extra time over the set deadline to create something (*cough* under the disguise of finding the best track order), and in the end decided it wasn't good enough, smh. Add as hidden bonus track or gtfo!

So you took all this extra time over the set deadline to create something (*cough* under the disguise of finding the best track order)

lol probably. hahah.

16 tracks

90 minutes ( !! )

Marabou_Martin-Heigan-950x534.jpg

You best pay me royalties mothafuckas.

1/16th of nothing is still nothing.

Guest FuncRandm

Wicked folks. Got the track listing from Pete, have pinged him a possible cover image (will see what he thinks of my art-istic thing) and will start working on getting levels sorted for wednesday/thursday. Have quite a bit on, but I'll get this done for release on Saturday morning (will give Pete and a few other people DL codes on Friday just to make sure I haven't royally f**ked up…) :).

FuncRand(m)

nice . . you probably won't be able to tell but one of my main instruments is made from a big metal saw during subway construction [=

very much looking forward to this! thanks pete & mr. randm.

JEAH

This is sounding real good. Func's pic is lush, as well. I think we're gonna use it.

I'll post the tracklist here in a bit to get erryone HYPE HYPE HYPED even more

Guest FuncRandm

Hi folks,

RL is impinging on me getting this done for this morning, but I'll sort this out by the end of the weekend. Expect something shortly :).

FuncRand(m)

Guest FuncRandm

Hi folks,

TEFOSAV Aggregation Project 0x0009 is available for free download from http://tefosav.bandcamp.com/album/tefosav-aggregation-project-0x0009 :).

Have a listen and look through the text and ping if there is anything up with the text or tracks. I didn't master all the tracks a few were mixed very hot and I didn't want to compress them to lose anything. There was one track, from PhylumZumani that was very clippy and remained untouched, if you want another version of the track put up at some point ping it across and I'll put it up.

Wicked tracks from people and well done Ascdi for curating the release :).

I'll ping the release to the usual places later on tomorrow.

FuncRand(m)

yeah my track is a little abrasive, i apologize! i personally liked the way it sounded so i'm down with the current mix

btw can you change my artist title to Phyla Zen pl0x?

killllller collection

Archived