IGNORED

You'll Never Guess What CHATMM Has Chosen As The Theme For It's 11th Compilation

hello spiral

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiznuthian

off topic sorry, but where did chatmm go?!
It's telling me the capacity is full.. can't join.

unless the message is right and you guys are hogging the room :P

Foil does quite a lot of work putting these things together. It's a bit disrespectful to want to be involved but avoid talking to him. Maybe just send him a friendly (foil) pm instead of being a coward?

Foil does quite a lot of work putting these things together. It's a bit disrespectful to want to be involved but avoid talking to him. Maybe just send him a friendly (foil) pm instead of being a coward?

Even asking to circumvent the guy who is essentially running it is quite impolite. Just enjoy the next comp.

is there a way to be a part of it without having to interact in anyway whatsoever with 'friendly foil' ? I like the compilations, I just very much dislike him

In fairness, I like him despite the fact that we have differencing opinions on things. Does it really matter who organizes these comps?

Im pretty great full to Foil for doing this though, cos theres some great music out of it.

It's not as if Foil is just text on a screen or anything.

is there a way to be a part of it without having to interact in anyway whatsoever with 'friendly foil' ? I like the compilations, I just very much dislike him

Oh The John sure enjoys dat drama. That's the second time you ask that and the answer is still no.

And don't bother with the whole middleman thing, as someone suggested up there. You've kinda locked yourself out of these by now.

is there a way to enjoy Desire without having to interact in anyway whatsoever with 'friendly foil' ? I love the albums, I just very much dislike him being a bigger fan.

Oh The John sure enjoys dat drama. That's the second time you ask that and the answer is still no.

And don't bother with the whole "I love Desire" angle, as someone suggested up there. You've only yourself to blame by now.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived