IGNORED

Aphex Twin, LSD, THC and psilocybin

MassfreeKid

It's funny how everyone talks as though acid and shrooms are the only psychedelics out there.

lol straight up...

I love the 2C series... 2CI and 2c-t-7 especially.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a bad experience on 2Ce where I felt like I couldn't breath correctly, like oxygen wasn't getting to my blood or something.

I was offered 2c-e once but I was not feeling adventurous so I stuck to molly. I experimented with some Shroom low dosing for recreational purposes and it was enjoyable. Although I think the full dose trip is a much more impacting and inspiring use of the drug. There seems to be some interesting research going on regarding psychedelics currently. It will be interesting to see what they come up with a in few years.

2C-E is straight up batshit

I LOVE 2C-E, but it's a very tricky chemical. You essentially control your high....

I was offered 2c-e once but I was not feeling adventurous so I stuck to molly. I experimented with some Shroom low dosing for recreational purposes and it was enjoyable. Although I think the full dose trip is a much more impacting and inspiring use of the drug. There seems to be some interesting research going on regarding psychedelics currently. It will be interesting to see what they come up with a in few years.

Shrooms/2C-I is a fantastic combination.

i sometimes enjoy eating like .25g of mushrooms and going out drinking. good times

This too. Microdosing with mushrooms is interesting.

There are some people that take .1 - .25g daily in a capsule as a supplement. Not sure the long term effects of that... ?

LSD, 4-HO/ACO-DMT, Mescaline, the TMA-x series of phenethylamines, ergoloids akin to LSD and MDMA are pretty much the only psychedelics worth doing IMO.

The 2c series is garbage along with half the beta-keys and low dose alkylated phenethylamine derivatives. The substituted amped-phenethylamines were fun, but they just take so long to come up and last for fucking ever, DOM was the best out of them and it's been years since I've seen the Chinese whip up a batch of that illegal sum-bitch, they'd rather stick to the lamer halogenated sisters of it. There is no spirit in them, possibly due to the lack of ego dissolution that I seek from heavy dose psychedelics.

People know there are other psychedelics, but if you can get the real bad-boys, it makes the other research chems look like garbage.

I was a big weed smoker for many years and by that I mean going through about a 20 bag a day. I had to give it up as it started to mess with my head, too many personal anxieties trapped in my subconscious I think. Anyway since giving it up I've found my music has taken on another level of trippyness. I miss the feeling of being high a lot and I think I've been using my music ever since to attain this feeling I once had with weed. The idea that someone could basically recreate the feeling of a drug via their music and do it whilst sober just seems so much more incredible to me. If someone told me mt saint michel was made whilst on MDMA i'd probably say that makes sense, but knowing that he was sober and driving around with his girlfriend on holiday when he made it just blows my mind so much more. Nostalgia is such an important thing in music and I think it's the nostalgia one would have for that drug that would be the driving force behind the song rather than actually being on it during the song making process.

LSD, 4-HO/ACO-DMT, Mescaline, the TMA-x series of phenethylamines, ergoloids akin to LSD and MDMA are pretty much the only psychedelics worth doing IMO.

The 2c series is garbage along with half the beta-keys and low dose alkylated phenethylamine derivatives. The substituted amped-phenethylamines were fun, but they just take so long to come up and last for fucking ever, DOM was the best out of them and it's been years since I've seen the Chinese whip up a batch of that illegal sum-bitch, they'd rather stick to the lamer halogenated sisters of it. There is no spirit in them, possibly due to the lack of ego dissolution that I seek from heavy dose psychedelics.

People know there are other psychedelics, but if you can get the real bad-boys, it makes the other research chems look like garbage.

Why would I do 4-ACO-DMT when I can just do mushrooms? =S

Also I don't see any problems with the 2cs. 45 minutes come up, often 6-8hrs trip, predictable high, etc. Also no idea what you're talking about there being no "spirit" in them, and the ego dissolution comment also makes no sense to me (as that is not my experience).

In short, shit post blysky, shit post. :emotawesomepm9:

(Honestly, it sounds like you've just had bad experiences with them or something, or are maybe a little biased which might be affecting your trip.... I've done LSD, a bunch of the 2cs, san pedro (edit: I think I've done this but it's hard to say from the trip, it could have been a few things and it wasn't from the most reputable guy lol), dmt etc and can say they've all had their strong points. There's a reason the 2Cs are part of Shulgin's magical dozen dude lol.)

possibly due to the lack of ego dissolution that I seek from heavy dose psychedelics.

Yeah, I understand. But garbage? Did you try 2c-b?

Any watmmers tried DiPT?

yeah DiPT a weird drug for sure, tried to listen to Tortoise TNT on it and the music sounded like indie rock free jazz, totally disharmonious edit: don't remember it making me feel high at all, but it did have a slight body load and muscle tightening effect, like some of the more negative physical aspects of a mild LSD dose

It would be fun to play really calm new age ambient set and give people DiPT at the very beginning and when it starts to kick in the content would start to sound very atonal and not calm anymore even though i would be playing essentially the same material I had since the start

2ct7 is one of the more ridiculous of the 2c drugs I've done. Only 2ce and 2ci haven't made me nauseous at higher doses, 2cb, 2ct2 and 2ct7 I've done my fair share of vomiting on

possibly due to the lack of ego dissolution that I seek from heavy dose psychedelics.

Any watmmers tried DiPT?

No but I'd like to try it and listen to some autechre or something on it lol (apparently it's well known for its aural shifts, more so than visuals?).

It's readily available depending where you live. I might give it a try.

Have you tried it?

It's funny how everyone talks as though acid and shrooms are the only psychedelics out there

I have a similar elitism about how much tryptamines and phenethylamines dominate the world of psychedelic culture. I'm personally very interested in future chemists making analogs of and other methods of ingestion of Salvia Divinorum active chemical Salvinorin-A . A lot of the more generic world of psychedelics has shunned dissociatives as well in part because of what happened to people like John Lilly, Shulgin specifically tried to discourage people from taking Ketamine because he saw how many of his colleagues and friends became addicted.

Shrooms and LSD? overrated drugs imo. Shrooms is more of a mixed bag for me, on low doses it can be very recreational, not sure I would ever take a high dose again. LSD would be great if it didn't last so goddamn long.

yeah DiPT a weird drug for sure, tried to listen to Tortoise TNT on it and the music sounded like indie rock free jazz, totally disharmonious edit: don't remember it making me feel high at all, but it did have a slight body load and muscle tightening effect, like some of the more negative physical aspects of a mild LSD dose

It would be fun to play really calm new age ambient set and give people DiPT at the very beginning and when it starts to kick in the content would start to sound very atonal and not calm anymore even though i would be playing essentially the same material I had since the start

2ct7 is one of the more ridiculous of the 2c drugs I've done. Only 2ce and 2ci haven't made me nauseous at higher doses, 2cb, 2ct2 and 2ct7 I've done my fair share of vomiting on

2C-E was the hardest come up I've ever had, incredible nausea.

Any watmmers tried DiPT?

No but I'd like to try it and listen to some autechre or something on it lol (apparently it's well known for its aural shifts, more so than visuals?).

It's readily available depending where you live. I might give it a try.

Have you tried it?

No, it's on the bucket list. Re san pedro, that's a DIY project man!

haha what exactly do you mean about san pedro? Like, I should have found it in the desert and done it that way? :emotawesomepm9:

lol, that would be ideal, but they do have it on amazon. Making the "tea" is pretty easy. Were you given like some extract or something?

It was "tea"... some vile tasting warm juice lol. The high was about 10hrs and in some ways similar to DMT so I think it was legitimate, I just can't say for sure..

You can really get it on amazon?! I never even thought to look... thanks for that, I'll check it out.

about 2c-b

"allowing the users mind to become manifest and create the experience instead of being 'pushed' into a positive mood space as MDMA usually does."

this is interesting and scary at the same time, i have never done it, i wonder if this "manipulate the effects" thing is at will or based on your mood/thoughts ( like for example if you start having a panic attack or a disturbing thought could you manipulate the trip in a way that will make those thoughts dissapears and have a good trip?)

It was "tea"... some vile tasting warm juice lol. The high was about 10hrs and in some ways similar to DMT so I think it was legitimate, I just can't say for sure..

You can really get it on amazon?! I never even thought to look... thanks for that, I'll check it out.

Vile tasting is pretty accurate. Similar to DMT??

about 2c-b

"allowing the users mind to become manifest and create the experience instead of being 'pushed' into a positive mood space as MDMA usually does."

this is interesting and scary at the same time, i have never done it, i wonder if this "manipulate the effects" thing is at will or based on your mood/thoughts ( like for example if you start having a panic attack or a disturbing thought could you manipulate the trip in a way that will make those thoughts dissapears and have a good trip?)

Yes, you'd have to try pretty damn hard to have a bad trip on 2c-b. It's really friendly and controllable. What info do you want exactly?

Vile tasting is pretty accurate. Similar to DMT??

about 2c-b

Yes, you'd have to try pretty damn hard to have a bad trip on 2c-b. It's really friendly and controllable. What info do you want exactly?

I'm extremely interesting in this trip manipulation thing (in my head i imagine a very sci-fi concept but im sure its not how i imagine it), i also would like info in risk reduction and stuff like that.

I like to make tracks when I'm rip roaring drunk, they sound like the best shit ever. when I listen back to them sober however, not so much.

Why would I do 4-ACO-DMT when I can just do mushrooms? =S

Also I don't see any problems with the 2cs. 45 minutes come up, often 6-8hrs trip, predictable high, etc. Also no idea what you're talking about there being no "spirit" in them, and the ego dissolution comment also makes no sense to me (as that is not my experience).

In short, shit post blysky, shit post. :emotawesomepm9:

(Honestly, it sounds like you've just had bad experiences with them or something, or are maybe a little biased which might be affecting your trip.... I've done LSD, a bunch of the 2cs, san pedro (edit: I think I've done this but it's hard to say from the trip, it could have been a few things and it wasn't from the most reputable guy lol), dmt etc and can say they've all had their strong points. There's a reason the 2Cs are part of Shulgin's magical dozen dude lol.)

Oh Stephen...

What I meant to say is they were the only ones worth doing for me... Mushrooms carry more than just one tryptamine as you know, sometimes the experience can be cleaner without the fuck-rush of other tryptamines in them. That added with gas and other body load issues I have from mushrooms makes 4-ACO-DMT better in some ways IMO. I could just go through extracting via A/B extraction or related method to the fungus, but the amount of time, mess and degradation of fragile tryptamines makes it just seem pointless.

Give me a call when you've been balls deep in over a gram of extracted and purified mescaline HCl or at least 1200ug of LSD in the hole and let me know how those other ones stack up. :emotawesomepm9: That will put hair on your chest. Also, I can say without a doubt, these were not biased or bad experiences, I had multiple if not dozens of runs with most all chemicals (including ones that were custom synthesis imported by groups of people, such as the TMA-series and the ergoloid subs that cost a fuck-ton) but some are better than others, and when you've tried pretty much all the internet and family drug wares available over the last decade, some stand out and some don't. The shit we used to do made the silk road look like an antique store full of 16 year old bitches with no money or weight, yo :diablo:

But yeah, I might just be inexperienced :emotawesomepm9:

(p.s. ILY StephenG, not trying to be a total douche, re-reading this, I had to clarify)

you seem to know your chemistry, but your taste in psychedelics is extremely questionable .

"there is no spirit to them" serious? And you've done a lot of these 2c drugs and still come to this conclusion? the 'only' psychedelics worth doing include only tryptamines and phenethylamines? That seems kind of closed minded, no?

Archived