IGNORED

Is CHATMM broken?

Guest fiznuthian

It's fixed - the license expired (I think IPB did this on purpose) without renewing - now it's an annual renewal instead of semi-annual, and it's 90USD (forum+blogs+chat with 25 user limit). I've renewed them, so it is now working.

that sounds like a rather shitty move on their part :-/

It's fixed - the license expired (I think IPB did this on purpose) without renewing - now it's an annual renewal instead of semi-annual, and it's 90USD (forum+blogs+chat with 25 user limit). I've renewed them, so it is now working.

that sounds like a rather shitty move on their part :-/

That's just my assumption - it might have been facilitated by them moving from semi-annual to annual payments, so all auto-renewing stuff was terminated, forcing a manual renewal. The amount is the same, since we were paying 45.00USD/biannually.

• 3 weeks later...

Most memorable CHATMM was Ae's Mixlr radio show immediately following the official Exai release, at least since I've been here. But otherwise I rarely bother. Same with most online chats.

If I were drunk enough tho, then maybe.

• 3 weeks later...

It was saying something like...

"oops, this is not functioning correctly. Please contact a moderator."

not even kidding.

No error code or anything though.

Archived