Sign in to follow this  
Lost in Amber

Can we talk about Amber?

I think Incunabula is weak too. I can only listen to Kalpol Introl, Bike, and Lowride anymore. Even then it's about 2 or 3 times a year, at the end of winter.

Now, Legofeet? That's still the shit.

Doctrine tho?

Lego Feet is indeed still the shit.

I think Incunabula is weak too. I can only listen to Kalpol Introl, Bike, and Lowride anymore. Even then it's about 2 or 3 times a year, at the end of winter.

Doctrine tho?

Yeah sorry. I'm sure it's not Doctrine, it's me.

I need to find my Legofeet digitals... hot damn that sounds tasty today.

Posted (edited)

Yeah. I guess its more stripped down and less sentimental nature makes for a comparatively good aging.

Edit: 444 tho... i mean c'mon!

Edited by jaderpansen

Newp. In fact that's my least favorite track on there. It sounds like a reject from Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (which I also don't care for)

Friendly reminder that you are talking to WATMM's most biggest Oversteps-hater and Quaristice-lover... my tastes are by no means representative of AE fandom.

Newp. In fact that's my least favorite track on there. It sounds like a reject from Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (which I also don't care for)

Ouch.

Ouch.

Sorry... like I said, it's not Incunabula, it's me! While the tracks don't pop for me anymore I do still love those sun-baked pawn shop Juno/EPS/RSD-10/606/R8 textures :)

Posted (edited)

I must say I’m also not sure why selected ambient works 85-92 gets put on such a pedestal (volume II is different and I love it)

So I’m glad I can come out of the shadows and admit that. I listen to it, and it’s Ok but really nothing special. And I don’t buy that historical perspective thing, as there are plenty albums from that time that grab me more, and feel more ahead of their time. SAW 85-92 is just beige wallpaper

Edited by fizzkinz

some terrible and incorrect opinions all over this last page or so wow

:trollface: