triachus

xltronic had a similar with idm dudes eyes at top banner. plus the colour palette is similar and beige as.

what came first (with this particular design) xltronic or watmms?

I'm not sure but I remember aphextwin.nu being that colour and autechre.nu being grey, to reflect the colours for each artist on the old Warp website.. Perhaps that was the case for joyrex.com as well?

Also, god damn I've been here too long. Since around early 2001, fuck. Maybe I should stay until 2021, post a bunch of videos of myself ejaculating on my autechre records and then leave forever.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't get a decent gyro in Norway as far as I know. It's a living hell.

Guest bitroast

I am currently living in suburb which Wikipedia describes as being "traditionally known to have a strong Greek cultural influence, largely due to the influx of said immigrants to Australia in the mid-20th century. Fourteen per cent of those living in the suburb speak only Greek at home."

Which means, Bang! souvlakis everywhere !!!!

what exactly does that mean? does that mean he is a huge fan that's why the face is getting punched... or...?

Oh hell no - he's never even heard of Die Antwoord (thank God). He's a big Plaid fan, actually.

the old yellow tone joyrex.com is my first hazy memory of this place

https://web.archive.org/web/20010720143414/http://joyrex.com/

:beer:

Ah, that's so nostalgic - and my son turned 7 that day (he's 20 now)!

sweet lol @

Hear 54 Cymru Beats Now!

Posted Tuesday, August 14, 2001 by joyrex

It's what we've all waited for, the first listen to what DrukQs will sound like. You'll need Real's RealPlayer software to hear it.

xltronic had a similar with idm dudes eyes at top banner. plus the colour palette is similar and beige as.

what came first (with this particular design) xltronic or watmms?

joyrex.com came before xltronic, but aphextwin.nu came before joyrex.com

I think when I die I am going to be reincarnated into watmm. I will become the dream.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

45882858.jpg

what exactly does that mean? does that mean he is a huge fan that's why the face is getting punched... or...?

Oh hell no - he's never even heard of Die Antwoord (thank God). He's a big Plaid fan, actually.

Sounds like a good kid. :emotawesomepm9:

lol

Archived