IGNORED

Analord is almost a decade old

futureimage

For clarity, I wasn't making fun. It is crazy how time flies the older you get. I still subconsciously think Drukqs only came out a few years ago.

When I first heard the Analord series, my first impression was that it sounded old and retro. A decade later, surprisingly, the music doesn't sound as old as it did back then. For me, there is a timeless element in his music that becomes more obvious only years after his music has been released.

When I first heard the Analord series, my first impression was that it sounded old and retro. A decade later, surprisingly, the music doesn't sound as old as it did back then. For me, there is a timeless element in his music that becomes more obvious only years after his music has been released.

I'm still not quite in tune to some of his works, it's been the same with a lot of his music for me. When I do eventually get it its pretty awesome. Early black dog/plaid is the only music which has the same effect with me.

Guest Cun Lingus

There's a few Analord I used to like but now I don't, but overall a good many of the Analord tracks still sound classic to me. Some of RDJ's best work if you ask me, comparable to SAW.

There's a few Analord I used to like but now I don't, but overall a good many of the Analord tracks still sound classic to me. Some of RDJ's best work if you ask me, comparable to SAW.

Go back to the studio Richard. Nobody cares.

Weird... Did you get the general impression Cun Lingus is "someone" too? I'm not saying Richard. Just "someone"...

Somehow out of three posts I have a weird gut feeling lol.

Weird... Did you get the general impression Cun Lingus is "someone" too? I'm not saying Richard. Just "someone"...

It just sounds like something he might say to me. Anyway, it was all in jest.

Guest Phonejack

I heard from a reliable source that the Jodey Kendrick +10 Grace album is gonna be re-released soon.

Grant we know it's you.

It just sounds like something he might say to me. Anyway, it was all in jest.

Nope... it was the msg that phonejack just posted that made me think that..

Should we just say June 13th is the anniversary? That's when all of the Analords were out, i'm not going to count the re-release of 10 in July.

Anyone going to celebrate in any way?

Should we just say June 13th is the anniversary? That's when all of the Analords were out, i'm not going to count the re-release of 10 in July.

Anyone going to celebrate in any way?

I'll celebrate by cuddling my binder.

tumblr_ls3hsbpKeT1ql7oq0o1_500.jpg

Feel free to shop in the binder, donervan.

Archived