IGNORED

E3 2014

Rubin Farr

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gravity

Inside looks good, yeah. Evolve as well. I'd like to play Sunset Overdrive and it reminds me of Jet Set Radio, but I'm not getting a One so...

This game Cuphead's art style from the indie mashup trailer caught my eye.

Inside looks incredible. I'm back into video games.

Guest Roksen Creek

I'd rather be a fag in this context. Fuck all these killing simulators, and fuck video game consumers for not being sick of them yet.

I mean everytime I see an Ass creed trailer I think oh this looks cool, I like the historical setting, and then the protagonist proceeds to stabbing everyone on sight, looking all "cool and edgy" and doing fancy moves like he enjoys it. I mean what kind of an assassin would be that profligate anyway?

/is an old fogey, just wants sip tea and read 19th century literature

Guest M360

I'd rather be a fag in this context. Fuck all these killing simulators, and fuck video game consumers for not being sick of them yet.

I mean everytime I see an Ass creed trailer I think oh this looks cool, I like the historical setting, and then the protagonist proceeds to stabbing everyone on sight, looking all "cool and edgy" and doing fancy moves like he enjoys it. I mean what kind of an assassin would be that profligate anyway?

Open-world nonviolent videogame

Thatll be the first in a while, or ever

There are tons of games that don't fit that into that dynamic. You just an old uninformed fogey.

Guest Roksen Creek

There are tons of games that don't fit that into that dynamic. You just an old uninformed fogey.

I didn't say all games were like that. I'm just saying I'm sick of those in particular, and they seem to be mostly the "AAA" games that loads of people buy

NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT

New Mass Effect!!!!122234567890+

NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT

immersive

expansive

visceral

*more buzzwords*

two more things that make me want to fucking puke all over myself:

1. "epic" string music in games. why do gamers have such terrible taste in everything?

2. "happy" inspirational music played over everything. since when did everything have to be some kind of life changing experience? jesus fuck its a fucking hockey game dude

The new Limbo looks amazing.

1. "epic" string music in games. why do gamers have such terrible taste in everything?

2. "happy" inspirational music played over everything. since when did everything have to be some kind of life changing experience? jesus fuck its a fucking hockey game dude

EDM's prevalence in games makes me sick and further proves that it is mass appeal garbage cans

You mean... like... IDM?

Archived