IGNORED

E3 2014

Rubin Farr

two more things that make me want to fucking puke all over myself:

1. "epic" string music in games. why do gamers have such terrible taste in everything?

You mean... like... IDM?

Nah IDM is extremely tasteful and sophisticated.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Roksen Creek

Mirror's Edge would be such a good game if it wasn't for the shooting and fighting.

They couldn't show more than a minute of Mirror's Edge 2?

Well, that's all they've accomplished up to this point... this game keeps getting delayed... it's the Last Guardian curse, I tell ye!

Oh, dear - Microsoft didn't have much to show that would inspire the future of XBONE, did they?

Terribly sad the only real Japanese game was Platinum's Razorscale or whatever it was called - didn't look that great either.

NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT NEW MASS EFFECT

Guest M360

Halo:

Pistol-snipe ewoks from a mile away while getting insta re-healthed as your hit by 50 bullets

i was glad to stop watching spike tv ads when i switched away from gametrailers stream which was lowering it's bandwidth on me but those ign guys are boring. So refreshed gametrailers a few times for HD and kojima being interviewed, score.

Terribly sad the only real Japanese game was Platinum's Razorscale or whatever it was called - didn't look that great either.

Looked pretty bland, but they didn't show any in game graphics, just cgi trailer shit. I have confidence in platinum games, have made great over the top action packed games.

Looked pretty bland, but they didn't show any in game graphics, just cgi trailer shit. I have confidence in platinum games, have made great over the top action packed games.

That's true - but the fact they're showing off CGI stuff doesn't give much confidence.

Then again, they only showed off Mirror's Edge 2 "conceptual" stuff, so there you go!

Oh, dear - Microsoft didn't have much to show that would inspire the future of XBONE, did they?

I thought they did a pretty good job at showing off new games. I'm definitely way more positive about the future of the Xbone now that I've seen what they've got in hold for the future. EA's conference on the other hand was weeeeird. Almost as if they had nothing to show and that the big star of the show, Hardline, didn't deliver the punch they were hoping for since it leaked almost two weeks ago.

I thought they did a pretty good job at showing off new games. I'm definitely way more positive about the future of the Xbone now that I've seen what they've in hold for the future. EA's conference on the other hand was weeeeird. Almost as if they had nothing to show and that the big star of the show, Hardline, didn't deliver the punch they were hoping for since it leaked almost two weeks ago.

But besides Halo 1-4 for XBONE and the indy reel that if you blink you missed, what did Microsoft themselves show? They revived an old IP, made mention of "Project Spark" with Conker in it, and then proceeded to crow on about how they get the COD DLC first (because they paid out the nose for it). Granted, it was better than last year where the focus was watching TV on XBONE.

Will be interesting to see what Sony brings to the table (not long from now)... it's their E3 to lose, and hopefully they don't rely on EA too much for their conference.

I thought they did a pretty good job at showing off new games. I'm definitely way more positive about the future of the Xbone now that I've seen what they've in hold for the future. EA's conference on the other hand was weeeeird. Almost as if they had nothing to show and that the big star of the show, Hardline, didn't deliver the punch they were hoping for since it leaked almost two weeks ago.

But besides Halo 1-4 for XBONE and the indy reel that if you blink you missed, what did Microsoft themselves show? They revived an old IP, made mention of "Project Spark" with Conker in it, and then proceeded to crow on about how they get the COD DLC first (because they paid out the nose for it). Granted, it was better than last year where the focus was watching TV on XBONE.

Will be interesting to see what Sony brings to the table (not long from now)... it's their E3 to lose, and hopefully they don't rely on EA too much for their conference.

Luckily, I really don't care about any first party games - especially not Halo. I am looking forward to Quantum Break, but mostly because it's made by the guys who made Max Payne and Alan Wake, which I was the only person on Earth who liked, but apart from that I don't really care about any first party games. I just want to have fun and preferably not play online.

just to clarify... does ANYBODY on the face of the fucking planet care about Just Dance? why are they clapping for this SHIT

I honestly don't understand. why do they have to do this every year at E3? I thought this was a conference for gamers and games WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

But you can dance with your phone... It's breakthrough technology. Tru nex gen.

Archived