IGNORED

E3 2014

Rubin Farr

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't quite understand if I saw game play or not of Valiant Hearts. Was it like a game where you walk to the right as a dog while dialogue plays?

i was just annoyed by the graphics on playstation for it as the art direction has been rather good for it but not when things are not as nicely rendered or textured as they would be. It's not the sort of game i'd be playing anyway, so i was sad that it wasn't a single player shooter or something.

Guest bitroast

Holy shit! Grim Fandango remastered? wtf

yeaaah i actually haven't played grim fandango for some reason. looking forward to this*u*

Guest bitroast

yeah. they didn't show much for the new Mass Effect but what they did show was exciting enough:)

no man's sky looks incredible*-*

Guest bitroast

[youtubehd]aOibzzIj3-Q[/youtubehd]

Wow! just... wow!

god I love the uncharted games (2 easily the best... followed by 3).

they're perfect dumb Hollywood action movies. capture the feel of fun action movies quite well (in fact. probably better than most recent hollywoood action movies I've seen recently anyway).

very much looking forward to seeing more of this.

I definitely feel the need to get a PS4 now. not necessarily now now. but soon (when enough worthy games are actually out. 2015 is definitely looking good).

This has to be the E3 with least new IPs, there are less and less each year it seems.

There are a lot of nice looking games coming, but you have to be disappointed with the lack of any new innovation, especially since it's a new generation, that should mean a lot more taking chances by developers.

Just gimme Far Cry 4 already.

Oh, and Grim Fandango... I think. No, you know what. Just gimme The Curse of Monkey Island, Full Throttle, Sam and Max Hit the Road, Day of the Tentacle, and The Dig remastered.

Guest bitroast

Oh, and Grim Fandango... I think. No, you know what. Just gimme The Curse of Monkey Island, Full Throttle, Sam and Max Hit the Road, Day of the Tentacle, and The Dig remastered.

yes.

the hand drawn style of full throttle doesn't even really need remastering though. it still looks incredible tbh!

grim fandango (and.. keeping in mind I have never played this one) seems more appropriate for a 'remaster'! curious to see how it looks. I also wonder if it will have the remaster toggle option like monkey island 1 and 2.

yes.

the hand drawn style of full throttle doesn't even really need remastering though. it still looks incredible tbh!

grim fandango (and.. keeping in mind I have never played this one) seems more appropriate for a 'remaster'! curious to see how it looks. I also wonder if it will have the remaster toggle option like monkey island 1 and 2.

Well, the tank controls in Grim Fandango definitely needs to be "remastered".

But yeah, neither CMI, Full Throttle etc. needs to be remastered. I just want to be able to play them again. I still have all my old LucasArts game boxes :)

Sony's conference was weird for me, on paper, they had more content than Microsoft, but, Microsoft gave a much better presentation. No nonsense, just games, even if a lot of them were multi platform. It's a shame Sony spent so much time on their exclusive beta dates and exclusive content (much like Microsoft usually do) that it took a lot away from what was great about it.

Bloodborne has me pretty excited, I'm a massive Souls fan, and a Suda 51 exclusive is pretty cool, however, there needed to be a massive exclusive for this year, and it just wasn't there. I was hoping it would've been The Last Guardian, but whatever.

Guest bitroast

oh yeah for sure. if grim fandango was released as is on current consoles i'd still be excited to play it.

a full set of old lucas arts games (not necessarily remastered) but optimised and rejjiggered for modern systems would be great.

Archived