IGNORED

The Forum Signup Question

Quextal

*Protocol Gamma Initiated*

When I signed up, the registration asked me "What is Aphex Twin's real name?". I answered "Richard D James" and was told it was wrong. Eh?

Weird, though you seem to be registered all the same !

It then asked me a different question, and apparently my answer to that one was deemed acceptable.

When I signed up, the registration asked me "What is Aphex Twin's real name?". I answered "Richard D James" and was told it was wrong. Eh?

actually, is dolan.

Post your Quextal reviews here.

Quextal - 6/10

24 hours after appearing on the scene Quextal has left no-one in any doubt about his IDM credentials and his ferocious appetite for psybreaks, prog and glitch-crunk. He began with the most polite introduction you could imagine and was thereafter greeted warmly. All good so far, and while Quextal spent some time in the thread getting down to business with some chat about sub-genres I feel he should have stayed in the thread for 5 hours replying to every post. Then there's the issue of whether a query about forum sign-up question would be better fitted in his ''Hello'' thread than a new piece, after all he made it onto the site so surely it ain't THAT big a deal. Members have been telling Quextal to read the rules, but Quextal has been taking this in his stride, something tells me Quextal plays by his own rules, and we have a lot to look forward to from this dark knight of prog. Lets just hope he can live up to the hype, because this is one of the hottest forum.watmm debuts since that guy with the avatar with a cat on a sushi roll!

Hey guys! Glad to be onboard - don't know what a "WATMM" is, or a messageboard, or the internet, but Joyrex assures me this will be much more fun than hauling ass into a swamp.

Post your Quextal reviews here.

Quextal - 6/10

24 hours after appearing on the scene Quextal has left no-one in any doubt about his IDM credentials and his ferocious appetite for psybreaks, prog and glitch-crunk. He began with the most polite introduction you could imagine and was thereafter greeted warmly. All good so far, and while Quextal spent some time in the thread getting down to business with some chat about sub-genres I feel he should have stayed in the thread for 5 hours replying to every post. Then there's the issue of whether a query about forum sign-up question would be better fitted in his ''Hello'' thread than a new piece, after all he made it onto the site so surely it ain't THAT big a deal. Members have been telling Quextal to read the rules, but Quextal has been taking this in his stride, something tells me Quextal plays by his own rules, and we have a lot to look forward to from this dark knight of prog. Lets just hope he can live up to the hype, because this is one of the hottest forum.watmm debuts since that guy with the avatar with a cat on a sushi roll!

hahahaha.

Wish I had the time to spend hours on here replying to every post. I'm in the middle of getting everything packed up to move house.

That's a lie, I'm nowhere near the middle, I've barely started and I move next week. So don't be surprised if I disappear for a bit, but I'll be back.

*Protocol Gamma Initiated*

Bloody hell, I nearly made a mess of myself when I first looked at this thread after you did that... I thought I must have broken one of THE RULES and was about to be electrocuted in the nethers.

Archived