IGNORED

Worst Album You Own ... ?

Terpentintollwut

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh wow, really good to see some second-rate nu-metal in here. I think Korn's Issues would have to be the top of the shitpile in terms of nu-metal albums I bought. Even the first Linkin Park album was better.

Guest bitroast

oh wow, really good to see some second-rate nu-metal in here. I think Korn's Issues would have to be the top of the shitpile in terms of nu-metal albums I bought. Even the first Linkin Park album was better.

tumblr_lkqo7oei7V1qj9qhto1_400.gif

GET OUT

I don't own many albums but its probably a tie between Pink Floyd - Ummagumma and Biosphere - Dropsonde

table-flip-o.gif

but that's a good song :angry:

I wouldn't be able to name any of his other tracks to save my life.

what happened to the angry emote?

listen muchacho, given the embarrassing admissions I've made in this thread, I think it's clear who is the better authority on pure shite fyi.

listen muchacho, given the embarrassing admissions I've made in this thread, I think it's clear who is the better authority on pure shite fyi.

listen here boss, given that I am a complete piece of shite as a person I think it's clear I know so much more than you and also am quite better. so, I think we both know you owe me an apology. Un fucking berevaru.

edit: i never even listened to the album in question lol. I just saw it in his collection and was like "white town? wtf?"

I have too many to name!

Madonna's MDNA?

Bananarama's whole collection?

Dannii Minogue?

Belinda Carlisle?
ABBA?

Sugababes?
Tiffany?

But personally the albums I've liked the least that I have bought are:

AutoKratz - Self Help For Beginners

Ricardo Villalobos / Max Loderbauer - Re: ECM

Lindstrøm - Six Cups Of Rebel