IGNORED

Worst Album You Own ... ?

Terpentintollwut

I have a Tina Turner vinyl LP I picked up from the pawn shop i worked at for under $1. I did a lot of drugs around that time and thought it would be funny to put it on for friends while we took mushrooms. I put it on in between Dream Theater and Infected Mushroom I think, to give u an idea of what i normally listened to around that time. I never bothered to get rid of it.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's an album I bought as a kid which contains parodies of real hit songs by guys from a radio show that was popular at the time. It's awful. Can't even give its name because I'm too ashamed.

would it be Stars On 45 by any chance?

There's an album I bought as a kid which contains parodies of real hit songs by guys from a radio show that was popular at the time. It's awful. Can't even give its name because I'm too ashamed.

would it be Stars On 45 by any chance?

No, it's from France. And it's kind of like Al Yankovic's stuff, I guess...

Oh god I said too much.

I have some relics from my indie rock phase that make me cringe now. One Belle and Sebastian cd in particular, every time I see it I think "why the fuck do I still have this?"

Worst cd I ever bought, I don't have it any more but I was 12 and it was 3 Doors Down. I liked some bad music back then but that cd was just abysmal. I think I ended up breaking it in half or throwing it into the desert.

I recently acquired my dad's CD collection, the old man had some great taste in blues, jazz and 70s era stuff but... I'm sure there's some weird 80s new wave or obscure 90s alternative album in there that probably really blows... *scans the pile* oh yep there's a Hootie & The Blowfish album sitting in the stack, so probably that.

Is that Festival Roblès ? :D

Worst album I own must be "Medecine cake" by french band Pleymo. Nu- metal at its finest with great lyrics. Not.

Archived