IGNORED

Interleave

th555

Nice script work, fun stuff!

There's an interleave preset in Renoises CDP tool which can do the same, but only with 2 sounds at the moment, though you can vary the window size over time with a breakpoint file (= automation).

The shorter the window size the grainier the sound, having impulse characteristics because of the varying dc offset positions, gradually shifting to more intelligible chunks of sound is a fun technique.

Initially I had it set up to take only a single sample at a time, which was quite fun with low bitrate samples. Guess I'll give that Renoise thing a go, I'd love to automate this sort of thing.

crispily delightful th 5 5 5 . . .

loved a ton of bits in this.

Must tool with this tonight...

consumed

Nice script work, fun stuff!

There's an interleave preset in Renoises CDP tool which can do the same, but only with 2 sounds at the moment, though you can vary the window size over time with a breakpoint file (= automation).

The shorter the window size the grainier the sound, having impulse characteristics because of the varying dc offset positions, gradually shifting to more intelligible chunks of sound is a fun technique.

Archived