IGNORED

Dumb and Dumber To

On the Jimmy Fallon show, this debuted:

Thought this was a Fallon fake trailer, what with the un-graded video camera look, but apparently it's the actual movie. I actually thought it was really funny when I thought it was a mock-up, but then when I realized it wasn't, it makes sense to shoot it like a tv-show from the early 2000's, it takes away any kinda pretensions that newer comedy trailers have, it just looks like shit.

Wonder if they'll do it 48fps, ala, The Hobbit home movies?

Should have shot it it so it looked like this:

Guest Gary C

The very brief clip of them riding a bike made me smile. Just simple, funny physical comedy. But yeah, the rest is whatever.

They look like they're in their 50's, and then it made me realize I'm not 12, anymore. It miiiiiight be funny. But uh..... It seems more like something to make people who watched the original back in the day, smile for like a minute.

Dumb and Dumber was one of the best buddy comedies ever, and a personal favorite film of mine so no matter what i'm going to go see this in cinema...but dear lordie that trailer looked god awful

But no matter what i'm sure it'll be multi-million times better then the prequel

I was embarrassed about Dumb & Dumber before, during and after seeing it when it first screened.

I am still embarrassed.

I think this will just compound matters. Bring it on.

the first one was spectacular, and i trust jim carey, i think. i laughed at him ripping his catheter tube out and then stopped the trailer while i was on a high note.

Archived