IGNORED

Dumb and Dumber To

Yah, "I trust Jim Carrey" as well, so this might be all right. And I've been using the "powder in old woman's vagina" joke for like 20 years, so I'm glad to see it on film.

But I dunno... It's weird how sometimes it's cool when films allude to prequels, and sometimes it's retarded. Like "a li' it' a lot'" or whatever the fuck that line is-- in this case it's like... "Ooooh snap dawg, he said that line that he said that other time- woooo!!!! *throws popcorn around cinema*" But then sometimes it's badass. Like "OH FUCK" and then your skin tingles. But that general requires martial arts of some sort.

But yah-- the original film is very good.

jim carey is one of my favourite people ever, having said that its extremely unlikely i will watch this before it turns up in fopp for about 7 quid so fuck it. who cares.

Just wanna say that one time I met Jeff Daniels and got him to sign my copy of Dumb and Dumber. He seemed amused and embarrassed at the same time when I presented it to him haha

Edit: this was about 3 years ago

Just wanna say that one time I met Jeff Daniels and got him to sign my copy of Dumb and Dumber. He seemed amused and embarrassed at the same time when I presented it to him haha

hahaha that's beautiful

I hope it was a VHS

i saw the trailer before the 22 jump street and i was really confused about the plot, so i guess im the dumb one

(that joke where jim carrey answers the phones was funny)

wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

the R Plus Seven thread is thataway

lol

but the correct answer was:

ENNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hahaha that's beautiful

I hope it was a VHS

Unfortunately it was a DVD. If I ever have the chance again, I want a signed copy of Speed on VHS

hahaha that's beautiful

I hope it was a VHS

Unfortunately it was a DVD. If I ever have the chance again, I want a signed copy of Speed on VHS

Holy shit-- that is some Speed trivia right there... Imagine if you had a massive collection of movie goods signed by actors who were originally wanted for the main roles (but not cast)-- your collection would be original and elite, but at the same time, normal people would look at it and think you were mentally retarded.

Archived