IGNORED

Shuttle358 - Can You Prove I Was Born

Tauhid

coming in september (or october)

a new double LP from shuttle358

Boom. Can't wait for this. It's been 10 years since his last release.

Yep, Chessa was his last as Shuttle358. Understanding Wildlife and Optimal.lp come recommended, as does his other album on Mille Plateaux, Stream, under his own name.

Great news. Longtime fan of shuttle358... will be picking this up for sure

I saw that 12k re-released the digital versions of most of his discography, and Dan Abrams has quite a bit of output on his soundcloud if anyone is interested

Guest Archrival

Great news! Definitly one of my favourite artists, his Chessa album is flawless. Also check out his album "Pup" under his Fenton moniker.

Again, great news!

• 3 months later...

:w00t:

In advance of the upcoming, long-awaited new Shuttle358 album, known right now only as CYPIWB, 12k is offering a very limited edition lathe cut single that includes a track from the album as well a b-side that won't be on the physical version of the full-length.

Ordering for this single will only be open from now until Friday, September 26th, at midnight EST and only a maximum of 50 copies will be cut and sold. If they all sell out before Friday then ordering will be closed.

http://shop.12k.com/products/533995-shuttle358-cypiwb-12-lmtd

After the couple week wait, bit of a letdown. Thought it was going to be an EP. $27 is steep, passing on it unfortunately.

Yes, it is somewhat of a letdown. It will take "six weeks" for it to ship...

I bought it anyway because I'm a big fan + possible return on the investment @ discogs :spiteful: ... $4.50 US shipping cost makes the price tag somewhat better.

• 1 month later...

Some nice sounding stuff that sounds characteristically Dan Abrams... The lathe format has a limited frequency range, but it's very warm sounding

I'm waiting patiently for the album to be released, hopefully sometime in the next month

• 5 months later...

Album finally released. I've been looking forward to a new album for a long time. Only a half way in and really enjoying it.

http://www.12k.com/index.php/site/releases/can_you_prove_i_was_born/

3 tracks up on his Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/12k/sets/shuttle358-can-you-prove-i-was

• 2 weeks later...

My vinyl copy arrived the other day. Good stuff. A fan of D. Abrams for almost a decade now... Hopefully we'll get even another release

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Shuttle358 - Can You Prove I Was Born

Archived