IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, its a good record, but I'm not sure if it's 45k worthy

I feel like Grant and Co. can use this method for all unreleased shiz. IMO Rephlex/IDM/Braindance fans are some of the only people I know who take pride in buying music and being in (somewhat) personal contact with the people we love to hear music from. It's a good thing.I feel like sometimes that is lost among the depths of the Phex forum. The reason people are here is because of the music, hopefully someone realizes that and runs with it.

holy fuckin christ man

i had no idea it was this high

who the hell has that kinda money to throw at something like this, and actually would

i like the album and all, but the record, really its just a collectible physical artifact. there are only 2 reasons someone would pay over $1,000 for something like this. a) to hold onto it hoping it'd go up in value one day or b) to put it on a creepy altar and worship it as if it were a holy relic blessed by some deity

a) seems ruled out since at $45,000 i don't really see any guarantee that it will ever drastically increase in value much from there.

so whos the .01%er who's buying this thing to hump and lick it

holy fuckin christ man

i had no idea it was this high

who the hell has that kinda money to throw at something like this, and actually would

i like the album and all, but the record, really its just a collectible physical artifact. there are only 2 reasons someone would pay over $1,000 for something like this. a) to hold onto it hoping it'd go up in value one day or b) to put it on a creepy altar and worship it as if it were a holy relic blessed by some deity

a) seems ruled out since at $45,000 i don't really see any guarantee that it will ever drastically increase in value much from there.

so whos the .01%er who's buying this thing to hump and lick it

skrillorx

Either that or Grant/Richard is bidding on his own vinyl to drive the price way up so that it hits major magazines as news.

Efficient way of marketing so he can drop the new album this summer.

lol :trollface:

yeah man i think both things are in the realm of possibility for sure

except, if anything it'd be rephlex doing it but still no new album. just doing it to fuck with us

Is Aphex big in Dubai?

reckon some arab prince wants it to play in his pimped out lambourghini with 1210's in the back

serious $$$

Imagine the meltdown WATMM would have if Kanye West bought this.

Hell, I don't care who buys it - more for charity (a real amount instead of just a couple of grand at the most)!

Archived