IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or I could auction off my virginity.

We all know that went long ago to a rough trick named 'Ron'

But you're on to something with the whole organ market thing. I'll look for a Hammond.

Or I could auction off my virginity.

We all know that went long ago to a rough trick named 'Ron'

But you're on to something with the whole organ market thing. I'll look for a Hammond.

Ron was a gentleman.

dig dig dig to find the one willing to pay for this, its trolled, its somewhere down around $14,000, aphex is not the beatles lets be realistic nor is it kickstarting all over again from crowds.

btw joyrex, lets be even more realistic here in all the cribbing, anyone with half a brain who sells on there with ebays crappy shipping setting... buries it into the price or just mark Free shipping, its not going to be a lot.

PLEASE NOTE: Ebay is stupid about their shipping listing - Grant will be shipping this from the UK per the description, and shipping methods/costs will need to be worked out with the winner.

to fedex this 500kg slab to anywhere in world for what £20-£30, then again, if the Prince of Saudi is in there, you may need a private jet so i can see where you're coming from.

theres not really a lot to work out here out of a few thousand unless you're shipping the entire back catalogue - it's off to a good start in fairness.

lol hilarious

dig dig dig to find the one willing to pay for this, its trolled, its somewhere down around $14,000, aphex is not the beatles lets be realistic nor is it kickstarting all over again from crowds.

btw joyrex, lets be even more realistic here in all the cribbing, anyone with half a brain who sells on there with ebays crappy shipping setting... buries it into the price or just mark Free shipping, its not going to be a lot.

PLEASE NOTE: Ebay is stupid about their shipping listing - Grant will be shipping this from the UK per the description, and shipping methods/costs will need to be worked out with the winner.

to fedex this 500kg slab to anywhere in world for what £20-£30, then again, if the Prince of Saudi is in there, you may need a private jet so i can see where you're coming from.

theres not really a lot to work out here out of a few thousand unless you're shipping the entire back catalogue - it's off to a good start in fairness.

lol hilarious

I'll be the first to chime in on this. Hello, welcome to the den of broken dreams, we cannot take your patronization because we are too busy living in a fantasy world. Please read the rules, open a beer and start preparing your body for a salty rind of cynicism that will follow opening one or more of these desolate threads.

Don't go down that road, soil's gone sour. Sometimes dead is bettah.

-audioblysk

Someone in Sweden, actually.

(no, not Phobiazero)

oh feel kinda weird thinking someone will be calling this their causHtic window lp

Ooft, someone's certainly got deep pockets!

Someone remind me as I've got the memory of a goldfish :P

Does the funds raised from this go to RDJ or charity?

i think someone is taking the piss. theres no way this is worth 50,000k.

Considering that the account that's held the lead in this auction for the past 5 days has 1 feedback (which is negative), I think you're entirely correct.

You can't put a value on it as it's worth whatever a prospective buyer is willing to pay for it. Seen as there's no yardstick to judge it by then an auction is the only way to tell its true value.

The discogs listing doesn't count as that's what the seller valued it at, not the buyer.

Imo :)

You can't put a value on it as it's worth whatever a prospective buyer is willing to pay for it. Seen as there's no yardstick to judge it by then an auction is the only way to tell its true value.

The discogs listing doesn't count as that's what the seller valued it at, not the buyer.

the highest bidder has very low feedback...

the highest bidder has very low feedback...

True that, doesn't mean they won't pay or another bidder won't come in at the end, and the 2nd highest bidder has 63, after that 395... Only time will if the highest bidder will eventually pay?

Joyrex may be to update the listing to say (for example) no bidders with -0 feedback, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the person who starts the listing can delete and/or block false bidders?

Jumping the gun here a bit anyway...

Again, it doesn't matter if this high bidder is bluffing. If s/he doesn't pay, the next-highest bidder will be given an opportunity to buy it at their maximum bid, which is what the auction likely would have ended at or around if the fake bidder wasn't there.

Again, it doesn't matter if this high bidder is bluffing. If s/he doesn't pay, the next-highest bidder will be given an opportunity to buy it at their maximum bid, which is what the auction likely would have ended at or around if the fake bidder wasn't there.

thats a bunch of pish, if there is one troll just boosting the price like fuck, then any other serious bidders will have been completely ripped off. having said that if they are actually clicking the bids at the price its at i still guess they are prepared to play that price.

i call shit anyway, i think theres a bunch of wind-up merchants at play due to the relatively high level of exposure the story got.

Half to charity, half to Rephlex/Richard

Considering that the account that's held the lead in this auction for the past 5 days has 1 feedback (which is negative), I think you're entirely correct.

Eh? I looked at his feedback, and it's neutral (but positive in language).

Seems to have Stuck at 46,100, very odd how the bidding went.

JR i put in a serious bid in at $100 so if the $46K is fake you know where i am :D

I am sure there were many others who put in serious bids that far exceed that...

I think someone (who is serious) will swoop in at the last minute, and the price will exceed the Kickstarter's final total. I'd love for it to hit 100K - Guinness record, a good chunk of change for Doctors Without Borders, and a nice payment to RDJ for great music.

Half to charity, half to Rephlex/Richard

Eh? I looked at his feedback, and it's neutral (but positive in language).

Seems to have Stuck at 46,100, very odd how the bidding went.

JR i put in a serious bid in at $100 so if the $46K is fake you know where i am :D

I am sure there were many others who put in serious bids that far exceed that...

I think someone (who is serious) will swoop in at the last minute, and the price will exceed the Kickstarter's final total. I'd love for it to hit 100K - Guinness record, a good chunk of change for Doctors Without Borders, and a nice payment to RDJ for great music.

Come on kanye, you can do it meng!!!

half to charity !! maaan you know that they're just gonna spend it on hookers and cheeseburgers. At least rephlex would have more creative ways of wasting this money homes.

half to charity !! maaan you know that they're just gonna spend it on hookers and cheeseburgers. At least rephlex would have more creative ways of wasting this money homes.

LOL, they'd spend it on a giant Rephlex logo in some sheep pasture on a hillside...

Just a little less than 2 hours to go - what will happen...

Archived