IGNORED

CAT 023 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol fucking Notch. New minecraft update is going to be a adding a lootable CW LP that can be played in the in game record player.

go notch, and if he is talking about this release, i wonder if he can get a tax break on the 50% that's going to charity. /tells him to call accountant.

Unfortunately he can't. =(

Edit: get a tax break that is. I'm sure he could manage to call an accountant lol.

Apparently he is a big supporter of doctors without borders, so I guess this is a win-win situation for him.

I thought the whole charity thing is really stupid. Now all the celebrities are participating in charity just so they'll look good. Nobody gave a fuck about charity before this whole trend began.

Seriously, if you really care about charity, do charity without publicity. Nobody wants to hear how charitable you are.

Eh, doesn't ulimately matter why people do good things

the effect is the same

If some wealthy jerk-off does charity to dust off their public image

we shouldn't shame them out of doing it

Seriously, if you really care about charity, do charity without publicity. Nobody wants to hear how charitable you are.

So you would rather have someone give nothing to charity then give over $23,000 but mention it in a Twitter post?

I thought the whole charity thing is really stupid. Now all the celebrities are participating in charity just so they'll look good. Nobody gave a fuck about charity before this whole trend began.

*despirate single man with a car avatar seeks some attention*

seriously fuck off

Eugene?

here is one that bitches!

:trollface:

Archived