silentvision

What a day.

Does anyone know the origin/source of the female voice sample used in mumbly off CAT023?

"You know, I don't even know why you bother talking."

when i first heard it I heard:

"You know, I don't even know why you bother fucking me."

What a day.

Does anyone know the origin/source of the female voice sample used in mumbly off CAT023?

when i first heard it I heard:

"You know, I don't even know why you bother fucking me."

Same here lol

Actually, the voice sounds like the same actress from the "Come on you slags" sample.

*scrolls through to the bottom without reading post replies and types...*

i don't wanna know what the source of this sample is. it's fun and mysterious not knowing! not going to read this, even though im very curious too.

What a day.

I love that you started your post with "what a day"

Not hearing "flicklife" in that show .. :fear:

weird, maybe i got the track name wrong?! its around the 33mins mark

has some other cool cartoon vocal samples after it

Edited by Guest

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Joyrex
      Got this notification in my Discogs mailbox three days ago (the listing has since been pulled):

• By LemonMelon
      I started working on some new Lemon Melon tracks after taking a 15 year break, I used to release music on MP3.com back when I was between 11-15 years old, and I've painstakingly uploaded all 200-odd tracks I made 1999-2002 onto bandcamp, and these are the "comeback" track of sorts:

[]
      [/][]
      [/][]
      [/][]
      [/][]
      [/][]
      [/] 
      If you like some of u-ziq or Wagon Christ's samplier moments, are old enough to remember Freddy Fresh, Fatboy Slim, Bentley Rhythm Ace or Lemon Jelly, you'll remember Big-Beat music. It had a few forms, Prodigy and Chem Bros probably did the harder, darker side of bigbeat, but others like The Wiseguys and Loop Da Loop just wanted to have fun.

I'm coining the term "dotBizbeat" to refer to the slightly dodgier style that evolved post-"For Your Ears Only" when people started using low-quality DAWs on family computers (whilst at the same time registering cheap .biz domains for themselves) to make crap Big-Beat by taking cover disc samples and fucking with them. I'll be having fun with trying some of those for an accompanying EP, but Lemon Law is aiming to hopefully be closer to the second-wave of post-"You've Come A Long Way, Baby"-mania that took the late-90s radio for hostage.

For everything I did back in 1999-2002, check http://LemonMelon.bandcamp.com
    • By donimo
      This is my newest bandcamp release. It is about an imaginary theme park with a pseudo-demonic spokesman named Jerry Siggins. Please Enjoy.

[bandcamp=<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 654px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=527227974/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://sacredhumanbeings.bandcamp.com/album/j-siggins-land">J. Siggins Land by Sacred Human Beings</a></iframe>]
    • By NF2K
      Hi guys,

What recommendations do yous have for sites/services that I can upload my own sound designs/samples to, so that I can freely share them with people?
      I've already uploaded some to freesound.org, but it seems each upload has to go through a vetting process, and once they're up there the management interface isn't all that great.
      Ideally it would be some service where I can just upload the entire directories as they are on my hard drive (since they're already sorted into categories), and people can preview them in browser without having to explicitly download the file. Bonus points if whole folders/packs can be downloaded by users as opposed to having to downloading files individually.

Google search has brought up looperman.com and sampleswap.org so I'll give those a go now and see if they fit the bill.

And in case anyone's interested in the few I've put up so far here's the link to my freesound profile. Those are all of a similar theme (noisy, metallic, formanted scatters of transients), but I've a whole slew of more interesting stuff I need to stick somewhere.

Cheers

Edit 9-Sept-17: Did some comparison testing on various sites, here are my notes in case they're useful for anyone else:

I've gone with Google Drive for uploading my one-shots and ambiences to as it seems to have the most granular control in terms of sharing permissions and file management. As standard it's limited to 15GB total storage but I'll be surprised if I ever fill that up with my own material. Sticking to looperman for uploading musical loops to as they would fill up my Google Drive quota faster, and they are much more geared to the audience of looperman anyway.
    • By Psychotronic
      Hey

last week i destroyed my old living room furniture using brute force with punches and kicks, to create a healthier more minimalistic environment for myself. I made a sample pack out of it.

Have fun with it.

-> click&crack