IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After ordering I just realized that I should have asked personally if they were still in stock :tongue:

Are they?

EDIT: Nevermind. That was a total impulse buy. I'll get it after my next paycheck since I still have to have some money left over for groceries. Where can I go for a refund? Sorry about this, guys.

i still need to burn these files onto the disc, don't have a clue how to, never made a copy of anything.

i need it to play on any cd player as i don't own a computer so i'm not to sure

also don't want any crappy sounding quality, any suggestions.

i still need to burn these files onto the disc .... i don't own a computer

That ... that sounds tricky !

yeah... only have my public library to use but these computers are probably the first ones ever invented

i still need to burn these files onto the disc, don't have a clue how to, never made a copy of anything.

i need it to play on any cd player as i don't own a computer so i'm not to sure

also don't want any crappy sounding quality, any suggestions.

Well, unless your public library comes with CD burning software that can take the audio files and convert them to CDA (redbook) audio files and burn an audio CD...

yeah... only have my public library to use but these computers are probably the first ones ever invented

is that how you found your avatar?

that is a joke on my part, i went on to chatmm and someone was annoyed that there where 3 members with no avatar

forum member triachus gave a suggestion so i signed out and came back with his one for a laugh

that is a joke on my part, i went on to chatmm and someone was annoyed that there where 3 members with no avatar

forum member triachus gave a suggestion so i signed out and came back with his one for a laugh

picked this picture for a while, it really makes no difference to me though

• 3 weeks later...

Archived