IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

Ordered. I was going to wait until payday but thought fuck it, will prob be sold out by then. I'm just nervous now about the whole burning to blank Cdr, what if it fucks up, would ruin the whole point of the package.

Put the CD in a player, play the files with your PC and pretend you're listening to the CD

And what about your car? Pretend the CD player is broken

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't give a shit about a fancy piece of cardboard to store a CDr copy that's going to rot anyway, the files are safe on my hard drives.

Really wanted a shirt to show everyone on dancefloors across Europe how I'm the true king of clubs though but I guess it's not happening.

Boo.

Just because it hasn't happened yet...

Really nice design. Ordered one, but the way the digital cover is off-center makes me feel all OCD-ish.

Eh?

cover.jpg

How long will these be available for JR?

This months turning into a bit of a tight one ;(

do you have paypal? PM me

I do indeed and thanks for the offer but I think I'll just take my chances, it is only a blank cd and a case lol

Big thanks for the offer (again) Stephen worthy.gif

Couldn't give a shit about a fancy piece of cardboard to store a CDr copy that's going to rot anyway, the files are safe on my hard drives.

Really wanted a shirt to show everyone on dancefloors across Europe how I'm the true king of clubs though but I guess it's not happening.

Boo.

Just because it hasn't happened yet...

ibwJvthck1JSE9.gif

when will this be shipped?

I plan on sending this off for manufacturing next week, and it should take about two weeks for them to fulfil the order. I'll post/send an update to everyone who orders to let them know when the product will be shipped out.

I had a feeling this would happen... ah well, they'll have to deal with the fallout when they don't get their digipak for another week or two and have to explain to the buyer why!

What is even more stupid is it sold for LESS than what they bought the Digipak/CDr for!

After all my whinging about thousands of dollars for some old vinyl I just bought a blank CD !!

Correction: you bought a blank CDr with professionally silk-screened artwork, housed in an attractive digipak case with foil stamping! :emotawesomepm9:

There's an overwhelming climate of fear spreading throughout the thread that peoples CD burners are going let them down. Infact, there is a complete lack of faith in technology and the acceptance of a worst case scenario that they could end up the owner of a Caustic Window coaster.

Archived