IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine today as well, and in perfect shape too! Whew, this thread had me quite worried for a while.

ky40l873arz23czfg.jpg

Instagram that sh*t.

Also, i successfully burned my files, but i'm not sure if i did it right. The CD acts like some sort of USB for some reason.

d1tb10z4oqbgmhsfg.jpg

44l4h5uapzbr62hfg.jpg

Why is it not letting me play it through WMP? I don't have a CD player laying around so i can't confirm if i did it wrong or not.

Did you burn it as an audio CD?

I didn't get any options, however, i had some space left, so i took the MP3 files instead. After that, it gave me the option to play them through Windows MP, etc.

fhkcslg3ud8odzjfg.jpg

I decoded the flacs with foobar and burned the wavs as audio cd compilation :ok:

You can always order another one and get it by christmas :emotawesomepm9:

I'm all caught up on my backlog now, so any future orders are going out quickly.

I decoded the flacs with foobar and burned the wavs as audio cd compilation :ok:

You can always order another one and get it by christmas :emotawesomepm9:

I'm all caught up on my backlog now, so any future orders are going out quickly.

Well, then. Consider it a deal, once again! Hopefully i won't screw up the next time like a fu**in' cluts.

i'm waiting for ever... until i'll receive it... but it's so long!!! i'm patient, but it's so long!!!

I got my last afx album from you, maybe you have two again?

avinit! how are you? and... what? i don't know what do you mean or i forgotten...

i'm waiting for ever... until i'll receive it... but it's so long!!! i'm patient, but it's so long!!!

avinit! how are you? and... what? i don't know what do you mean or i forgotten...

Some french guy sent me rushup edge years ago because he had a spare, I think it was you but maybe it was pitbulle - akward moment... :cerious:

*edit* No it was you :) checked my pms (lol private messages) and you snailmailed me august 2007 :w00t:

Some french guy sent me rushup edge years ago because he had a spare, I think it was you but maybe it was pitbulle - akward moment... :cerious:

*edit* No it was you :) checked my pms (lol private messages) and you snailmailed me august 2007 :w00t:

Yes, I remember now! Yes, it was in 2007 (it's all that far!) - It was a pleasure 2 offer this to you & I've ever got now double of each The Tuss EPs & LPs (CDs & Vinyls) i was crazy in 2007! lol :emb:

Yes, I remember now! Yes, it was in 2007 (it's all that far!) - It was a pleasure 2 offer this to you & I've ever got now double of each The Tuss EPs & LPs (CDs & Vinyls) i was crazy in 2007! lol :emb:

I'd love a Rushup Edge vinyl if you have one going spare... ;)

Archived