IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received mine today in the UK, looks awesome! Only a slight crack in the plastic tray, nothing major. I'm moving house soon so it'll have to go in the box with all the other CDs for a while, but it will be proudly displayed when I finally get settled wherever I end up.

Really really nerdy mastering question -

Not burnt these to CD yet but was wondering what should be the gap times between tracks?

1: Completely seamless between all tracks

2: Normal 2 second pre-gap between tracks

3: Seamless A1-A2, 2 secs gap, Seamless B1-B5, 2 secs gap, Seamless C1-C4, 2 secs gap, Seamless D1-D5

4: There's worse things to worry about in life Pete than that shite

Really really nerdy mastering question -

Not burnt these to CD yet but was wondering what should be the gap times between tracks?

1: Completely seamless between all tracks

2: Normal 2 second pre-gap between tracks

3: Seamless A1-A2, 2 secs gap, Seamless B1-B5, 2 secs gap, Seamless C1-C4, 2 secs gap, Seamless D1-D5

4: There's worse things to worry about in life Pete than that shite

I guess 2 and 4 :emotawesomepm9: there's a gap between every track on the vinyl (or so it seems from the pics, plus that's just normal procedure basically)

Was thinking that, though was wondering how they were ripped by the ripper. When I digitise my vinyl collection I normally record the whole side in one go and use the natural breaks as gaps between tracks rather than cutting the silence short - then each 'side' is split using the wave editor and encoded as seamless. I'm really over thinking this huh ...

Just visited my old house and picked mine up.

Damn snazzy! Excellent design Joyrex!

Once again, props on a organising all this.

Was the AF<Swastika> font intentional?

Just visited my old house and picked mine up.

Damn snazzy! Excellent design Joyrex!

Once again, props on a organising all this.

Was the AF font intentional?

No, not at all - I noticed it, but since it's not turned on an angle, it's not a Nazi Swastika.

Anyone who hasn't ordered one yet (or wants more than one) - since my stock is getting really low, I'm throwing out the stops and offering FREE worldwide shipping starting today! Get them while I still have them!

I just got another two. Great offer, sorry if I get up your nose from time to time. I'm gonna stop all that all soon and grow up! grovel....grovel. Lol.

You da man

I just got another two. Great offer, sorry if I get up your nose from time to time. I'm gonna stop all that all soon and grow up! grovel....grovel. Lol.

You da man

Appreciated, thanks! *tips hat*

Guest LoveRhino

Fantastic work, Joyrex. Beautiful product and none of this would have happened without your tireless dedication to your fellow fans. You are, in a word, a legend. I take off my hat to you. May good tidings shine upon you, etc. seriously, though, fantastic job and much appreciated. Not sure I would have personally gone to this much trouble had it been me.

Archived