IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

So all in all, 30 bucks for an album worth of vinyl rips that you gotta burn yourself on the CD

Not complaining, but when you put it in perpsective it's a tad ridiculous

453px-No_fun_allowed.jpg

So all in all, 30 bucks for an album worth of vinyl rips that you gotta burn yourself on the CD

Not complaining, but when you put it in perpsective it's a tad ridiculous

I love it. If you don't, then don't bother. Simples.

Couldn't give a shit about a fancy piece of cardboard to store a CDr copy that's going to rot anyway, the files are safe on my hard drives.

Really wanted a shirt to show everyone on dancefloors across Europe how I'm the true king of clubs though but I guess it's not happening.

Boo.

Ordered, but I must admit I'm rather fond of the plain white-top CDr I've ripped it to. Clear plastic sleeve with a home-made sticker label, proper Rephlex minimalism/lack of effort.

Ordered. I was going to wait until payday but thought fuck it, will prob be sold out by then. I'm just nervous now about the whole burning to blank Cdr, what if it fucks up, would ruin the whole point of the package.

Ordered. I was going to wait until payday but thought fuck it, will prob be sold out by then. I'm just nervous now about the whole burning to blank Cdr, what if it fucks up, would ruin the whole point of the package.

It's all about your state of mind. If you go into the process being unsure then your prophecy will be fulfilled; but if you go in with confidence then all will be well. The burner knows.

Archived