IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's an overwhelming climate of fear spreading throughout the thread that peoples CD burners are going let them down. Infact, there is a complete lack of faith in technology and the acceptance of a worst case scenario that they could end up the owner of a Caustic Window coaster.

Erm, practice first on another CDr?

Going to burn mine without Phlaps, it doesn't seem like it belongs on the album. Flow between G1 and G3 sounds really nice, going from light and fluffy to slippery Aphex acid to close it out.

But that's just my opinion.

Going to burn mine without Phlaps, it doesn't seem like it belongs on the album. Flow between G1 and G3 sounds really nice, going from light and fluffy to slippery Aphex acid to close it out.

But that's just my opinion.

No don't, or you'll die.

Guest bitroast

For the non-purists out there.. there's room for another 10 mins of music on your self-burned CWLP.

So what, if anything, are you going to put on it?

I'm thinking, the 10 min version of Metz track......or maybe this...... https://soundcloud.com/infine-music/z-visions-of-dune-andy-votel-minimix

could have an additional track after Cunt and make it 10 minutes of silence, to make the phone pranks as a sort of '90s style bonus track.

For the non-purists out there.. there's room for another 10 mins of music on your self-burned CWLP.

So what, if anything, are you going to put on it?

I'm thinking, the 10 min version of Metz track......or maybe this...... https://soundcloud.com/infine-music/z-visions-of-dune-andy-votel-minimix

could have an additional track after Cunt and make it 10 minutes of silence, to make the phone pranks as a sort of '90s style bonus track.

Hah great idea, just all loads of silence at the end of Cunt....

Guest bitroast

Well, you wouldn't be able to get that much silence... the total runtime is 69 minutes - CD holds 74.

Man. 69 minutes is pretty long.

This doesn't feel very long when listening to it. I think that's a compliment. It's a bit of a >rush< listening to it.

If you haven't ordered your DigiPak and blank CDr, better hurry - my stock is running low, and I reckon it will be gone by the end of the week!

have these started going out then now? dunno if i missed some updates since the initial order

No, not yet - there was a production delay related to the foil stamping, so rather than go out this week as planned, it will ship 16 July. The stock running low thing is how many I have left out of the initial production run to still sell.

have these started going out then now? dunno if i missed some updates since the initial order

No, not yet - there was a production delay related to the foil stamping, so rather than go out this week as planned, it will ship 16 July. The stock running low thing is how many I have left out of the initial production run to still sell.

thanks yeah i literally got your email about 2 mins after posting that but didnt manage to come back and edit my message. all good, like you say, better to have a cool decent product. no rush :)

Archived