IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

The UK/ROW folks - Sorry for the delays - I've been staggering shipments since the mailing program to print the postage is a pain in the arse to get the address formats right and the last thing I want is for anyone not get their package - I spend hours each night trying to get the addresses formatted correctly in my spreadsheets for import, checking to ensure the address conforms to the right format, etc. - I'm getting them out as fast as I can.

I appreciate the patience and understanding - I just don't want to fuck this up!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The UK/ROW folks - Sorry for the delays - I've been staggering shipments since the mailing program to print the postage is a pain in the arse to get the address formats right and the last thing I want is for anyone not get their package - I spend hours each night trying to get the addresses formatted correctly in my spreadsheets for import, checking to ensure the address conforms to the right format, etc. - I'm getting them out as fast as I can.

I appreciate the patience and understanding - I just don't want to fuck this up!

You should send them free CDrs to burn their AB5s onto as an apology.

Yeah, big thanks to Joyrex for the effort with this and of course for organizing the whole Kickstarter affair in the first place. Thanks to the digipak I feel like actually owning the CAT023. Regular burnt CDr’s just feel too cheap to me but this one has got a style. I guess this sold quite well since you’ve got a big bunch of orders to send. Not received mine yet but I can wait. Hopefully I’ve got courage to actually burn the files when this baby arrives…

I finally got the postage issue with overseas addresses sorted out, so the remainder of orders will be going out this week! Sorry everyone for taking ages to get this done!

I finally got the postage issue with overseas addresses sorted out, so the remainder of orders will be going out this week! Sorry everyone for taking ages to get this done!

Absolutely fine by me, you've had a herculean task for one man. I look forward to receiving it soon.

Oh, and thanks for the update.

It was pretty daunting - the majority of sales was UK/ROW, with over 470 UK orders alone! I just feel bad it's taken this long.

Also, a big FUCK YOU to stamps.com and their shitty Windows-only (because it runs on IE) desktop application (which is the only way to do bulk postage)

It was pretty daunting - the majority of sales was UK/ROW, with over 470 UK orders alone! I just feel bad it's taken this long.

Also, a big FUCK YOU to stamps.com and their shitty Windows-only (because it runs on IE) desktop application (which is the only way to do bulk postage)

Could you not have done it through PayPal? (Edit: actually that would have been a ball ache with individual orders)

Also, surprised and quite pleased to see the UK so well represented. May this also warm the cockles of dear Richard's heart.

The wait's not a problem for me Joyrex, like everyone else I'm just eterntally grateful for you making this whole happen in the first place. Receiving the digipak will make the buzz last even longer. Just wondering though, did I miss out on the digital artwork?

The wait's not a problem for me Joyrex, like everyone else I'm just eterntally grateful for you making this whole happen in the first place. Receiving the digipak will make the buzz last even longer. Just wondering though, did I miss out on the digital artwork?

No, you (or anyone else who wants it) can get it here: http://cat023.watmm.com/success.html

Looking forward to mine arriving in Ireland JR. PLUS i have no house number OR zip code.... Fucking love how this can fuck some postals up!

I think I saw yours the other day when I was processing addresses... I thought no house number was odd - but you DO have a postal code, right? Either way, part of the delay was running every address through a validator, to make sure it was correct (although I only did that on non-verified PayPal addresses).

lol data merges are a bitch

Just saying about the close quarters, back-to-back releases of the caustic window and the 'imminent new shit'

I think it's a wise and perhaps tactical move of Richard to say, here's something new for you, and it's from the beginning and please feel free to judge it, because soon you see where I am now...

Archived