IGNORED

Caustic Window LP - DigiPak/CDr Available For Preorder!

Joyrex

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rd1994

why not a pdf for people who are late to the party?

What would you do with a PDF, print out your own paper copy for the CD shelf? Anyway, it's not too late, still some left (I think) http://cat023.watmm.com

well technically you could make on of these gatefold cardboard sleeves out of that (like these miniLP replica thingies Japan sometimes gets)

and I don't really wanna sound like a jerk (I am just telling the facts) but I seem to have problems with PayPal...not just in this case but in general

got mine shortly after they were initially sent out (didn't have an account 'til now, though). things look effin' nice. like, real nice. curious as to the cost to produce something of that quality in fact...

Shouldn't this Package be listed on Discogs?

And wasn't the download provided through the WATMM Records Bandcamp?

So this isn't a Rephlex Release like it is listed as on Discogs?

I'm a bit confused...

Can you even list a blank CDr on Discogs?

1.1.3.c. Audio formats that don't contain audio (for example blank picture discs) are eligible for inclusion as long as they have a label / catalog number.

Technically, I would say yes. But this isn't an official Release by Rephlex, isn't it? (I'm talking about the downloads.)

Guest rd1994

1.1.3.c. Audio formats that don't contain audio (for example blank picture discs) are eligible for inclusion as long as they have a label / catalog number.

Technically, I would say yes. But this isn't an official Release by Rephlex, isn't it? (I'm talking about the downloads.)

well you can list them as partially offical...I have to look more detailed...but I believe some DVDs who could only be burned by downloading the audio...was listed on discogs

Shouldn't this Package be listed on Discogs?

And wasn't the download provided through the WATMM Records Bandcamp?

So this isn't a Rephlex Release like it is listed as on Discogs?

I'm a bit confused...

Well, this was an "authorized bootleg" with one-time digital distribution rights granted to me for purposes of the Kickstarter. My packaging, while it does have the Rephlex catalogue # on it, shouldn't be considered part of the Kickstarter release strictly speaking (although I did get permission from Rephlex to release the packaging).

That being said, fucking Melodies from Mars cassettes are listed on Discogs, so who knows?

Bank holiday weekend so nothing today, but hopefully soon.

I will then go through an entire stack of branded CDrs to put in it as my burner is on its last legs and leaves glitches over everything. Not risking my printed one until I next visit my parents.

Guest jasondonervan

Yaaas - looks like they're arriving here in ol' Engerland now -

Bv9MSYJIIAAQzfb.jpg

Oooh, looks luuuuuuush mate

Keeping my fingers crossed for mine today, stupid Bank Holiday! :sad:

Guest jasondonervan

I have just been reliably informed that a mysterious package from the US ("From 'We Are The Music Makers'?") is sat waiting at home for me... :emotawesomepm9:

Archived