IGNORED

Aphex Twin "Official" Soundcloud

LOLOLOLOL at that soundcloud being aphex.

i dont think he'd ever try to make something sound like it's from vinyl, esp cliched dark filmscore with a cinematic amature-beatport-style build to what sounds like a very focused ambitious effort at making 2009/2010-era darkstep/breaks with a very intentional platter of Vengeance sample library sound effects and bass drum glitchiness and some subtle changeups for a very intentional focused effort of just a toooouch of off-beatness (for the sole purpose of sounding risky and ballsy or "Aphex Twiny") at the end of every 4 bars.

i also dont think hed post it under Aphex Twin.

I think you're wrong Lane Visitor. I think this is absolutely legit.

yeah?

i could be wrong.. this was just my first impression upon listening.. extremely tainted... with of course a very strong preconceived notion that it can't be aphex before even listening. im willing to listen again more carefully.. but what makes you you think this is absolutely legit?

i'll rule nothing out, considering his unrivaled unpredictability.

I think you're wrong Lane Visitor. I think this is absolutely legit.

yeah?

i could be wrong.. this was just my first impression upon listening.. extremely tainted... with of course a very strong preconceived notion that it can't be aphex before even listening. im willing to listen again more carefully.. but what makes you you think this is absolutely legit?

I think he was joking. He had to have been.

Rdj would never bastardize my eardrums with gratuitous use of a reverse reverb like that.

Yeah, sorry. That was actually a very reasonable reply, Lane Visitor. Didn't mean to troll, thought it was so blatantly obvious it would be understood.

Haha! No worries.. Im just super gullable! :D

I think It's utterly impossible that this is Richard D. James' personal work. But a very smart marketing idea, to say the least, guy got 2K '' Followers '' in a goddamn day, anyone who wants recogntion so bad would do something like so, '' FULD '' doesn't sound so bad, though.

Richard: Who the fuck are you to say it's "quite good"? How would you like it if I called your first born a worthless piece of human garbage? Piss off and don't ever contact me again.

• 2 months later...

I think It's utterly impossible that this is Richard D. James' personal work. But a very smart marketing idea, to say the least, guy got 2K '' Followers '' in a goddamn day, anyone who wants recogntion so bad would do something like so, '' FULD '' doesn't sound so bad, though.

Richard: Who the fuck are you to say it's "quite good"? How would you like it if I called your first born a worthless piece of human garbage? Piss off and don't ever contact me again.

hahaaaha

Archived