IGNORED

CAT 034 - Analogue Bubblebath 5 Ebay Auction Is LIVE

Joyrex

wtf is going on here?

Are these Grant's copies (AB5, MFM)? Did he tell you to sell them?

wtf is going on here?

Aphex's ex-wife is still furious.

This is kind of what I figure. Probably why rephlex is dissolving, so she can't claim income from it as part of marital assets.

or something

wtf is going on here?

Aphex's ex-wife is still furious.

This is kind of what I figure. Probably why rephlex is dissolving, so she can't claim income from it as part of marital assets.

or something

I see....

Fund it.

I just figure... rephlex and all of Richards aliases were created during the marital period, so the wife (did Rich really get a divorce? I don't even really know) can claim anything during this period as an asset and request alimony. Also these affect his total net worth and thus she also (if theres even a she in existence) would have claim to some of the cash flow.

I'm just thinking from a legal standpoint.

I have no clue if he even got a divorce, and no idea how that rumour even surfaced.. etc.

As far as I know, all the divorce rumors stem from a one sentence answer in an interview with a spanish newspaper, which Rich later claimed was only a joke and that he was never married in a different interview.

As far as I know, all the divorce rumors stem from a one sentence answer in an interview with a spanish newspaper, which Rich later claimed was only a joke and that he was never married in a different interview.

Ah I see.

Ah I see.

But there is / was this famous board discussion where someone claiming to be Richard's ex-wife is complaining about him...? Right? Or did my mind make that up?

Ah I see.

But there is / was this famous board discussion where someone claiming to be Richard's ex-wife is complaining about him...? Right? Or did my mind make that up?

I remember reading that, man she sounded fucking furious lol. Its not you're imagination.

Not sure if all these old albums resurfacing are to do with her though.

TBH I'd really like someone to tell the real deal with his ex-missus is. Once and for all. Because I'm sick of reading about her.

Not sure if all these old albums resurfacing are to do with her though.

TBH I'd really like someone to tell the real deal with his ex-missus is. Once and for all. Because I'm sick of reading about her.

I want it all to be explained.

I demand knowledge dammit!

world is so unfair.

oh god Q-Chastic is next isn't it

Let's hope it is.

Nope, not enough spare copies left.

I just figure... rephlex and all of Richards aliases were created during the marital period, so the wife (did Rich really get a divorce? I don't even really know) can claim anything during this period as an asset and request alimony. Also these affect his total net worth and thus she also (if theres even a she in existence) would have claim to some of the cash flow.

I'm just thinking from a legal standpoint.

I have no clue if he even got a divorce, and no idea how that rumour even surfaced.. etc.

Honestly, this is someone's personal life, so really none of our business, etc. - I'm just happy there is unheard aphex to hear!

Joyrex is right, this is none of our business, but I wish there was some closure or some official word if Rephlex is going out of business and liquidating whatever "juicy" assets are left via a 3rd party. If it is indeed so, it's a sad way to go out, especially since there seems to still be an eager fanbase who is willing to support them and meet them more than halfway. Oh well.

Archived