IGNORED

What is your favorite cereal milk?

sheatheman

I always liked Waffle Crisp for this. R.I.P waffle crisp?

I ate some pretty vile (amazing) cereals in retrospect. Oreo O's anyone. Disgusting(awesome).

The best thing to come from that wave of new cereals was the rice krispie treats cereal. Always loved getting the huge chunks of it

Honey Nut Cheerios Residual Milk has the most subtle flavor profile: sweet, but not cloyingly so, with marked nutty/earthy notes.

Haven't eaten cereal in a while but never remember the left milk tasting much different to milk's standard tang. I would only really eat the non-sugary type ones though - Rice Crispies, Corn Flakes, plain Shreddies etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Weetabix milk. SO good. It's killing, Jerry, KILLING.

Oh shit this nigga's stoppin the tape!

Bamboozled delicious on the weetabix tip.

Also mad props to whoever mentioned the Oreo O's. My friend brought back 3 boxes from Korea for me. They lasted a weekend.

Whenever I would try to drink soy milk I would fart like the dickens. Really bad farts like walking by a dumpster on a hot day during low tide near a pig farm kind of farts.

yes, it's beans innit?

frosted flakes all day up in this bish!

You know it. Also, Cap'n Crunch.

I always liked Waffle Crisp for this. R.I.P waffle crisp?

I ate some pretty vile (amazing) cereals in retrospect. Oreo O's anyone. Disgusting(awesome).

Waffle fuckin Crisp. My god, was seeing if anyone mentioned that. That and cinnamon toast crunch are the bomb diggity. Oreo cereal an Reese's are horrid, tried some with my little cousin the other week and felt sick as hell.

Yesterday I was walking in downtown Seattle and caught a whiff of what can only be described as pure extract of waffle crisp. But alas, it's not sold anymore....

Brought me back to the days of being stoned at my buddies place in high school and eating waffle crisp mixed with cinnamon toast crunch - All the while cooking waffles, blasting metal and deep frying these abominations that were these store bought corndog things, but instead if hotdog with regular batter, they were breakfast sausages covered in either chocolate chip pancakes or these pancakes with intensely unnatural syrup pockets. Don't even get me started on the jimmy deans crosandwiches. Lawdy lawdy!

Fucking lush

#americandream

i didn't realise sugary cereals existed till I was about 17 and even then I didn't want to eat a fuck load of sugar in the morning.

Having said that, I do sometimes buy a box of Lion Bar cereal and eat that as a dessert.

Guest bitroast

Crunchy Nut.

Im a late comer to crunchy nut but boy do i like crunchy nut now. Corn flake things embedded with honey and sugar and nuts. The milk is so sweet. Its like white sugar water. Cocopops is good too. Or milo cereal.

Guest Radioactive Mind

Cinnamon Toast Crunch! It's never a smart choice but that cinna-dust falling off the squares into the milk is too good. I'm still not eating that shit anymore, I'll be satisfied with Weetabix (all glory) or bran flakes ('salright).

Made my own cereal the other day, really easy - take any oats mix with 1/8 olive oil and 1/8 honey then toast in the oven for 30 mins. Makes pretty good cereal milk too.

Made my own cereal the other day, really easy - take any oats mix with 1/8 olive oil and 1/8 honey then toast in the oven for 30 mins. Makes pretty good cereal milk too.

Does that come out tasting like Kashi or Honey Smacks or something?

Archived