Guest LoveRhino

Very nice track. I like its machine like, other worldly quality. Nice bass too - even sounds good through my iPhone speakers. Nice crackly effect. Great horror movie intro music. Great track. Gonna listen to more of your stuff (if you have any) on Soundcloyd right now.

Very nice track. I like its machine like, other worldly quality. Nice bass too - even sounds good through my iPhone speakers. Nice crackly effect. Great horror movie intro music. Great track. Gonna listen to more of your stuff (if you have any) on Soundcloyd right now.

Thanks, you may also want to check out my Bandcamp where most of my stuff is.

• 3 weeks later...

haunting atmosphere, really solid! my main complaint is with the "snare", it sounds too much like a "square of white noise", cuts too much trough the entire mix, i would make it glitchier, crackling and more expressive trough its envelope. maybe little glitches on the decay...

the rest is top notch dude, great job!

nice! maybe cut a little off the intro? i like the beat that comes in sounds like an underworld vampire club rave.

Quite cinematic, manages to create an atmosphere quickly. Those burst of noise are a bit too loud though...lower the volume or shave off some of the hi-freq and they'll sit better.

Ok, the new album is out with this track in it that is actually called 'methodological' instead of 'cities'. The Bandcamp link is here.

Edited by Squarerchetua