IGNORED

Vice: The Worst Club Promo Video of All Time

scumtron

Surely vice calling this the worst is a little excessive, can you imagine US nightclub promo videos, filled with bro's, ho's, hoods and meth monkeys hiding their lack of teeth behind pink sparkly pacifiers.

Cybergoth parties filmed in broad daylight in the USA really do take the cake for the saddest dance parties anyone ever decided to put into .AVI file.

also, which video did you watch? There are plenty of bro's, ho's and a very obviously methed out guy showing no shame or semblance of coherent sobriety so... Yeaaaa... All clubs look this dumb when filmed. But I can imagine it's been a while since you've been to a club, let alone a club in the States.

a good clubber would not even think of taking so much as a phone picture while on the dancefloor. people who go out to take photos and videos of each other and themselves are exactly the sort of cunts that should stick to dancefloors that play shit by 50 cent and are populated by sweaty orange girls with no knickers on drinking so many 1 pound drinks they end up being sick in a taxi and trying to run away on the way home.

Surely vice calling this the worst is a little excessive, can you imagine US nightclub promo videos, filled with bro's, ho's, hoods and meth monkeys hiding their lack of teeth behind pink sparkly pacifiers.

Cybergoth parties filmed in broad daylight in the USA really do take the cake for the saddest dance parties anyone ever decided to put into .AVI file.

also, which video did you watch? There are plenty of bro's, ho's and a very obviously methed out guy showing no shame or semblance of coherent sobriety so... Yeaaaa... All clubs look this dumb when filmed. But I can imagine it's been a while since you've been to a club, let alone a club in the States.

i just wanted to make fun of vice (who are americans) for knocking the english (who are english). I imagine any club anywhere with the lights up (as in the video posted in the vice article) has a certain amount of frightening to it at 3 am.

And yes, i haven't been to a night club in a good while, thank goodness. It's loud, it's dark and it's filled with wankers, oh and the music would make me want to club someone. Maybe that's what clubbing is supposed to be about, put on the worst music possible and wait till it drives people into a frenzy of hysterical violence. But somehow it ended up just being mongs trying to pick up feralinas and if they failed in this mission they get into fights outside the club and spew in taxis on the way home.

edit : lol just read that messiaen also mentioned the unclean taxi behaviour thing. Universal trait of the late teen early twenties clubber, heh.

Ah hell, I forgot to put the cheeky cunt smile ( :emotawesomepm9: ) so that last part sounded waaaay dickish with the 'you haven't been clubbing breh' thing. I agree with you for the most part, just wanted to be a dickbutt and poke at the old man that is - delet...

:beer:

Ah hell, I forgot to put the cheeky cunt smile ( :emotawesomepm9: ) so that last part sounded waaaay dickish with the 'you haven't been clubbing breh' thing. I agree with you for the most part, just wanted to be a dickbutt and poke at the old man that is - delet...

:beer:

it's ok, i get that i'm oldr. :cry:

i wasn't mad or anything, is all goods. :beer:

I have a new candidate.

Dc10 Closing Party 02.10.06:

Plenty of zombies with stupid wigs at this daytime Ibiza party a few years back. Looks hideous.

Too many wigs, not enough bikinis.

Archived