IGNORED

Seaes - Seaes II

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

His Facebook O.S.T channel disappeared, this is where he had his communication going... Anyone knowing what has happened? Don't know if he's also behind the Dalglish channel or if it's by Pan.

His Facebook O.S.T channel disappeared, this is where he had his communication going... Anyone knowing what has happened? Don't know if he's also behind the Dalglish channel or if it's by Pan.

He invited everybody to Dalglish's page some time ago, though it wasn't created by him. Not sure if he will write there. He was about to stop that feed long time ago. You may try to ask him through soundcloud

• 5 weeks later...

Being listening to this loads the past week, took me a little while to get my head round it all with it being such a massive release but fuck me this is brillant. Might have to pick up II-B now!

• 3 weeks later...

Listened to two discs of this last night, fucking awesome, I'll do the other two tonight.

I love how in some tracks it's this nice ambience and you're happy with it, then a new element or rhythm comes in and makes it even better.

Also that Colourful storm mix, it's like a whole album, near the end there's tracks from Seaes II-B mixed it incuding the haunting last track from it, fucking lush stuff.

Moar people should know of this lushery.

• 4 months later...

Should really have picked up the cds when I had the chance. Still, only twelve quid for the whole thing digitally isn't bad - I'll pick it up as soon as I've got through this aphex dump. Still reckon benacah is the album to beat for this guy - the latest twelve was a little too close to Richard Devine territory for my liking.

just got a chance to see Chris live for the first time, if anybody else has a chance to go see him live don't miss it. Music takes on a whole new persona played on a big system. He's playing again in Oakland this friday : https://www.facebook.com/events/846337282093773/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Guest bitroast

Yesss this album is amazing. Getting this kind of tied in with discovering his music in general and i became pretty obsessed but this amazibg is definitely a beast and v amazing.

• 4 years later...

Can't believe this is nearly 5 years old, I still play it on a regular basis.

I generally have a playlist of all five discs (with the II-b release) on shuffle and let it drone / crunch away in the background.

Will definitely feature in my "end of decade" list

8 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

Can't believe this is nearly 5 years old, I still play it on a regular basis.

I generally have a playlist of all five discs (with the II-b release) on shuffle and let it drone / crunch away in the background.

Will definitely feature in my "end of decade" list

yup, phenomenal release.

I have similar thing with shuffle on my phone except I have about 70% of his whole discog on there, so loads of random tracks in between the rest of the stuff on there.

Archived