IGNORED

Raver Day at Disneyland

Rubin Farr

yeah, it's maths damnit.

Yeah, i never got why the last letter of a word would make its way on to an end of an abbreviation as people insist in this argument. Glad this has finally been straightened out.

I'd like to go on a rollercoaster on acid.

On the other this current wave of rave/dance stuff just seems so corporate and manufactured. Maybe I'm misreading the sponsors' relationship to the events but it just doesn't feel the same as a bunch of dodgy guys putting together events in warehouses in the middle of nowhere. If your rave is at Disneyland or in Las Vegas at some mega venue with "brought to you by" banners everywhere then I imagine it's hard to have that sort of unique experience. Something about these large companies having their brand on your memories of youth and experience is very unsettling to me.

Commercial EDM music is basically like pop music that's simple and easy for everyone who doesn't have much music taste (most people) to like. Don't care much about sponsorship, and I'd never attend anything like Electric Daisy simply because I'd expect the music sucks for my taste.

Commercial EDM music is basically like pop music that's simple and easy for everyone who doesn't have much music taste (most people) to like. Don't care much about sponsorship, and I'd never attend anything like Electric Daisy simply because I'd expect the music sucks for my taste.

Commercial EDM and pop are actually identical if you mute the pop star's vocal track.

tumblr_maww0zWapj1qbxqlko1_500.jpg

You'd think a billion dollar land of dreams like Disneyland could hand these out for free, but unfortunately, Disneyland is full of shit.

Modern e-pill is a good way to describe Disneyland- looks like fun on the outside and everyone seems to be enjoying it, but it really is cut to shit with adulterates and bad times that leave a blurred memory of 'I guess that was fun?'

Yah, man. Speaking of which, I could use some e right about now. Like right now. Now.

Now.

Last time I rolled propa, I was dancing and riffing and beatboxing and filming myself the whole time, and just when I was on this narrative about Back To The Future, the miniDV tape ran out. Son of a bitch. I should've recorded that rant directly into the computer. Muthafuck. Anyway, the point was to experience ecstasy vibez in 3rd person, to see what came out. I plugged it. It was mad.

Disney has been making most of its profits off of its theme parks. You have the kids and the family, pretty fucking good revenue. Seems like expanding to raves gets them a bit bigger audience. Magic Mountain would be more suitable for adults in terms of exciting rollercoasters. If I ever commit suicide, I'd like to do it on drugs.

Archived