^thanks on reins, haven't thought about that track in a while. got some stuff in that vein that I've been sitting on and haven't completed, been slowly working on getting it done and released. one day. yeah, tenkiller does drag a bit after a while, I sorta zone out with it though. like I said I doubt i'll ever put it on anything official anyway. :)

demo/jam/quick thing that's alright, working on getting it refined but this is slightly interesting i guess

Great moodiness/cinematic vibes. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

one of the least tsrono tracks I've ever heard

pretty good tho

yeah it's alright i guess idk anymore  :unsure:

^thanks on reins, haven't thought about that track in a while. got some stuff in that vein that I've been sitting on and haven't completed, been slowly working on getting it done and released. one day. yeah, tenkiller does drag a bit after a while, I sorta zone out with it though. like I said I doubt i'll ever put it on anything official anyway. :)

demo/jam/quick thing that's alright, working on getting it refined but this is slightly interesting i guess

Great moodiness/cinematic vibes. Thanks for sharing!

thanks and glad you liked! still not sure how i feel about it but oh well, it's there for now at least  :shrug:

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

thanks ?

one hand is recording the video and the other is tweaking stuff in the mix so...shaky video. need to invest in a basic stand/recording interface for my phone. :cat:

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 2:23 AM, webby said:

Intriguing harmonic content in that Instagram video. Please develop this into a track if you haven't already. 

danke. working on it ?

12 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Yeah; was there any peak on your last album mate?

I too am keen to see what its capable of. And i assume you're controlling it with the pyramid? Keen to hear some of those midi stutter effects in action.

yeah, that video was just Peak being controlled by Pyramid, nothing else there. definitely some MIDI fun going on ?

no Peak on any released tunes yet. recorded a couple of things but nothing crazy, i think i’ve got a good ambient piece with it recorded. so far. ?

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2020 at 5:27 AM, auxien said:

recorded a take on the track tonight and it’s decent. might do some different takes or something later but for now: 

Smashing! Really enjoying this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^thanks ? still may do some different takes on the track just to see if i can find something else buried in there. feels like maybe it’s missing a little something, idk

• 3 months later...