IGNORED

Temporär

sinewaves

Guest andromeda

hey sinewaves,

i really like both of your tracks especially temporar 1, really takes you on a journey with plenty of layers and some nice atmospheric natural elements

Thanks! I can't take all credit though because this is a collaboration with a friend. Did these 2 tracks and a couple more this weekend. Glad that you like it!

Really nice mate! You know how to keep tracks interesting using different kinds of FX. Where in Sweden are you playing? :p I'm in Norrköping.

real nice

i really enjoyed 1 and 3

id really like to download if you can share

Thanks!! I'll let you know once they are up for download!

Really nice mate! You know how to keep tracks interesting using different kinds of FX. Where in Sweden are you playing? :p I'm in Norrköping.

Thank you for the kind words! The gig is in Örebro!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had just a quick listen to the music, due to circumstances at my current location.

But I have to say "Temporär 6" was something really good. Very genuine sound - the synths and the other harmonizing sounds created a sweet symbiosis along the driven beat.

Keep that stuff upp, mannen. Hör av dig om du är intresserad av eventuella collab eller bara skicka lite projekt/ideér imellan :)

frid,

Archived