IGNORED

Cloud Boy

Dpek

'fcourse, here ya go :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26673322/cloud%20boy.mp3.zip

yeah, tubular, I think sound cloud took some of the mystery from songs. people more or less just click on the track, listen to the first 5 second of the intro and then jump on the part that looks the loudest to hear the drop. repeat on the next song. kind of sad but normal for nowadays since we must process information faster and faster.

Great track. Love that synth that comes in about 45 seconds, lovely sound. Really nicely mixed too, something with a rich/dense sound like this could very easily sound pretty muddy, but it all sounds fantastic.

If the waveform spoils the surprise halfway through, it is at least followed by the nice surprise of the half speed break afterwards, which makes up for it I think. :)

funky beats & the nice samples indeed :music: , reminds me of the stuff breakdancers use at their battles. I expected a juky section after the break with the stuttering, but it went somewhere else. Nice work, ending seems a bit rushed though...

Really great beat! maybe lower the attack on the lead that comes in around 0:40 but decrease it's db? I feel like it kind of drowns out the nice background melody. overall good melodies and transitions.

Really great beat! maybe lower the attack on the lead that comes in around 0:40 but decrease it's db? I feel like it kind of drowns out the nice background melody. overall good melodies and transitions.

i agree, the lead isn't balanced well with the background melodies. The overall of the song is very nice, just needs to rebalancing and what have you.

Thanks! A lot of people are complaining about this unbalanced mix that happens at 0:40 - I was actually aware of it while I was working on the track and I personally loved the nostalgic effect of it so I left it in. But it seems to distract too many peeps so I will probably correct it when I'll include this track on a release or something. It is better to have a nice flowing track without distractions than some crazy effect that only I like. Thanks again :)

Archived