IGNORED

36 - Dream Tempest

auxien

This is amazing.

Listening through it now, it's been just great so far. Like the page describes, it's more optimistic in tone. Things like Hyperbox and Perfect Numbers likely would not have fit on any of his other releases, but they work great here.

Mostly fuck royal mail though. They've single-handedly put more labels out of business than anything else.

5a141c.png

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Jesus. It's fucking awful. The service I get from Royal Mail is worse than ever, too. It's pretty bad in the US too, I've pretty much had to stop buying tapes from most of my favourite labels over there as the postage always costs more than the fucking tapes themselves.

Gonna man I'm gonna - just holding off a few more months to get through my backlog of, well everything !

ps. Seen you mention the Valhalla reverb plugins - was it Shimmer you recommended. Have you tried the others, are some preferable for certain things ?

Gonna man I'm gonna - just holding off a few more months to get through my backlog of, well everything !

ps. Seen you mention the Valhalla reverb plugins - was it Shimmer you recommended. Have you tried the others, are some preferable for certain things ?

Shimmer is good, but Valhalla ÜberMod is godlike. I use it on almost everything now and it's incredibly flexible.

I prefer Aether for straight-up reverb. It sounds amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Due to demand, I have decided to press a VERY limited vinyl run for my latest album Dream Tempest. This will be different from my other vinyl releases, because this is going to be made exclusively for the people who want it, up to a maximum of 100 copies"

dreamtempest-vinylpromo.png

http://www.3six.net/products/531736-dream-tempest-2xlp-vinyl-edition

Archived