IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

I want Aphex Twin to do an AMA thread, but with only ONE member. Nobody else is allowed to post in the thread.

And that member should be Ivan Ooze.

AFX: Sup

Ivan: Have you ever impaled a lynx and drank its spinal fluids in the pale moonlight?

AFX: Sure

Ivan: Your magick wizzard tunes makes my nose feel like it is clenched in the flatulant rectum of satan's horse

AFX: Innit

etc.

It would make me very happy.

if i were Richard i would love to have this conversation,

specially that evil anus horse thing, i mean, for the hell of it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's do the AMA with aphex but he can only answer each question with new tunes

it would be cool if he did similar to ed dmx and write a track in a podcast. i would like to know how he starts off going about writing a tune.

I want Aphex Twin to do an AMA thread, but with only ONE member. Nobody else is allowed to post in the thread.

And that member should be Ivan Ooze.

AFX: Sup

Ivan: Have you ever impaled a lynx and drank its spinal fluids in the pale moonlight?

AFX: Sure

Ivan: Your magick wizzard tunes makes my nose feel like it is clenched in the flatulant rectum of satan's horse

AFX: Innit

etc.

It would make me very happy.

lololol!!!!

Guest Phonejack

let's do the AMA with aphex but he can only answer each question with new tunes

Has anyone figured out how to synthesize human speech with snare rushes yet?

since this thread is already random as hell, i thought i'd ask something random in here..

why on earth is the wiki page for Aphex Twin so damn short?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphex_Twin

For the godfather of electronic music and an innovator and revolutionary in music as a whole, I don't understand this...

Although as I'm typing, I realize this may have a lot to do with the fact that information on him is hard to come across, and he rarely gives interviews or gets in the media spotlight. so yeah.. uhhh nevermind i guess lol

Guest Phonejack

For the godfather of electronic music

:cerious:

That's ignoring like 30+ years of history before him. I wouldn't even call him the godfather of electronic dance music, Godfather of drill n bass at the most.

and the only thing that page is lacking, is a disclaimer that every statement about his personal life is likely fictitious. :emotawesomepm9:

since this thread is already random as hell, i thought i'd ask something random in here..

For the godfather of electronic music and an innovator and revolutionary in music as a whole, I don't understand this...

Although as I'm typing, I realize this may have a lot to do with the fact that information on him is hard to come across, and he rarely gives interviews or gets in the media spotlight. so yeah.. uhhh nevermind i guess lol

at least the infos are not dumb like the french version -___- http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphex_Twin

Guest Phonejack

at least the infos are not dumb like the french version -___- http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphex_Twin

lol what a mess

Vegas odds on the new Aphex Twin release are in... This one caught my attention: 940:1 - album consisting of field recordings of Chinese women yelling at each other at various Chinatowns.

Shit- I know where my money's going.

For the godfather of electronic music

:cerious:

That's ignoring like 30+ years of history before him. I wouldn't even call him the godfather of electronic dance music, Godfather of drill n bass at the most.

and the only thing that page is lacking, is a disclaimer that every statement about his personal life is likely fictitious. :emotawesomepm9:

:wtf:

okayokayokay cmon u know wut i meant... electronic music mastermind, influencer of entire generations of electronic music, electronic music legend... etc etc

Guest skibby

190374_10152167193600243_1837173237_n5.j

Whats that ? A cabin to get peace for noisy neighbors ??

I edited out why i posted it, because it's too obvious.

I'm not looking forward to the next French interview where, when Richard is asked about why his rumored album didn't come out, he cites this thread.

unless he's a cold heart without any humor and sarcasms,

i think he'll enjoy this thread, at least 1/4 of it,

well he prob gonna see us as bunch of pathetic loosers with no lifes but i'm fine with that if he had a great moment

Archived