IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

Is there a "MS paint the upcoming (possibly) aphex twin album cover" thread imminent?

or emanent... or whutevs.

pls

Someone make it so!

I don't have ms paint skills.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skibby

i3r9pJ2hKJANg.jpg

watch the ride, prik face

thats badass :)

i was trying to describe whats going on in the thread, but ive got no theory about why the 'experiment' always descends to the coccyx in this subforum. not that id wish to change anything.

love that shoop Sir D

someone wants to win a prize for snide remarkery of the week. Ok, two points; Firstly when a celebrity reaches a level of fame that they are only referred to by their first name, normally this is considered a positive thing. Secondly, would you rather Mr. James or how about Mr. D. James or perhaps Mr. P.H. James or (and i like this one but we can't use it because licencing) Mr. A Twin esq, you like those better, or do they creep you out even more ? /hands you the eye sanitizer. I remember long ago i used the title phex'ee for the person that we are referring to. Oh my, i must have sounded quite nuts, what a faux par at the social club dinner night it must have been.

heeh /love dleetr.

[dleetr also nominee for snide comment of the week]

Yes I love my dleeter, but indeed in the old days I needed a translator. Luckily there were a few of them.

People going full retard for new aphex up in here

Not bad, but 'full retard' and 'up in here' are both a bit clichéd at this point

Not as cliched as your moms O face. Oooohhhhh

Guest transmisiones ferox

Hi Richard,

what conditioner do you use?

also, you favorite track from Drukqs?

Bye Richard

Funny, this is how I would imagine an afx AMA would go: going nowhere and for starters it isn't even clear whether he's actually taking part in the discussion. As it's unclear which account(s) he's using. So, to add to the confusion, a couple of regulars use their dupe account to do the "I'm Spartacus" thing. Which might very well result in a complete role reversal where actual RDJ is asking questions to fake RDJ as if fake RDJ was the real one. This AMA would be the most useless/interesting social experiment in years.

Only in my imagination though.

Funny, this is how I would imagine an afx AMA would go: going nowhere and for starters it isn't even clear whether he's actually taking part in the discussion. As it's unclear which account(s) he's using. So, to add to the confusion, a couple of regulars use their dupe account to do the "I'm Spartacus" thing. Which might very well result in a complete role reversal where actual RDJ is asking questions to fake RDJ as if fake RDJ was the real one. This AMA would be the most useless/interesting social experiment in years.

Only in my imagination though.

I think you underestimate papas powers.

JR would close registration during AMA and there would be no dupes.

Unless he wants to get more ca$h and raise the prices for New Member accounts :cisfor:

Archived