IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he drops that supposed electro-acoustic album he was talking about I'll shit my pants. I'm mostly interested in him releasing music that his imitators haven't even attempted yet because it's so specifically unique to him. Of course I'd also shit my pants if he released a new Tuss album

if he drops that supposed electro-acoustic album he was talking about I'll shit my pants. I'm mostly interested in him releasing music that his imitators haven't even attempted yet because it's so specifically unique to him.

Yeah, this. I'm up for some really fucked sounds.

Right, let's wait for some more corrobation before we get too excited. It seems to me that we're jumping the gun in equating the "new shit is imminent" comment with a late 2014 release, unless we're not privy to some more behind-the-scenes details.

eh, why should we believe the hype this time?

The difference this time is that there is a ton of stuff happening in camp Afx.

Merch being sold via official FB page, he stopped touring for the first time in a really long time, the CWLP thing (viral marketing), and him actually saying he is releasing something new (has he ever done that before, in a way that wasn't obviously a joke?).

Seems like a lot of things pointing to yes.

Archived