IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah no! new music! innovation & experimental! i want evolution than "modern classical". when you have talent, why not excel musically, go further, to show how far we can go, given that electronic music can offer in terms of soundscape etc.

indeed, as much as I want to hear metz and singapore track, I'm hoping for something different, a la aphex.

like, aphex rap.

What we want is irrelevant.

k.

ah no! new music! innovation & experimental! i want evolution than "modern classical". when you have talent, why not excel musically, go further, to show how far we can go, given that electronic music can offer in terms of soundscape etc.

indeed, as much as I want to hear metz and singapore track, I'm hoping for something different, a la aphex.

like, aphex rap.

ft. die antwoord, a$ap rocky, kanye west, danny brown pliss

Joyrex: Rich, so... what's up lately?

Richard: New shit's imminent

Joyrex: !!!

Richard: Yeah, on breakfast i ate those... *words in Joyrex' eyes* lush lush lush lush lush lush

Everybody wants something different by the sounds of it...personally I want evolution from The Tuss style, which seems to fit in with the Metz/Manchester/Minehead tracks... but rest assured, I'm sure any new material will incorporate all the elements of the aphex sound we all love e.g. elements of acid, ambient, electro, drill all on one spectacular album.

Everybody wants something different by the sounds of it...personally I want evolution from The Tuss style, which seems to fit in with the Metz/Manchester/Minehead tracks... but rest assured, I'm sure any new material will incorporate all the elements of the aphex sound we all love e.g. elements of acid, ambient, electro, drill all on one spectacular album.

I speculate that he might shoot off in a whole new direction,

and give us a few new parameters.

Yes exactly my thoughts. Especially if it is under the Aphex Twin moniker. I find his aliases had a strong emphasis on particular musical components but releases under "Aphex Twin" were a nice blend of everything.

A EP/LP/whatever with Metz, Singapore and Manchester tracks would be fantastic. These are just fantastic tunes, with stunning melodies and grooves, and clever synth works.

To my ears, they sum up what I prefer in RDJ catalogue, but at the "next level", like a SAW/Tuss hybrid.

I'd be happy with whatever he decides to release (whatever the alias(es) he might use)... but I'd be frustrated by a whole noise/musique concrete/abstract album.

A EP/LP/whatever with Metz, Singapore and Manchester tracks would be fantastic. These are just fantastic tunes, with stunning melodies and grooves, and clever synth works.

To my ears, they sum up what I prefer in RDJ catalogue, but at the "next level", like a SAW/Tuss hybrid.

I'd be happy with whatever he decides to release (whatever the alias(es) he might use)... but I'd be frustrated by a whole noise/musique concrete/abstract album.

Archived