IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

Change 19 to 09 and say it was shopped in engrishland (release in september) , and give it another shot.

Please wobbie

I didn't shop anything, i just posted the pic on twitter that someone else posted in the aphex Blimp thread thinking it was legitimate. I'm guessing its probably a hoax, but I can't take credit for it originally just gave it a boost

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been storing it in jars for all these years, he finally has enough to mass ship it out, $15 for an 8th oz of Aphex's New Shit

26 bowel movements for cash

0a998d50178ddb4cc557340b1f8b80a4.jpg

Guys I was just clearing out some scrap wood when I noticed this.

What does it mean?

Is it a sign from the apres twins?

I'm also fairly sure I saw the apres logo in my tea leaves this morning. Must be fate!

Its an Aphex Cross ! The chosen Lord is near !

How come Elusive4 is so quiet?
Lol @ fanboiz running in circles
Do you remember when Druqks came out? The madness it was in the growing messageboard community of the time?
Madness I tell you it was...

13 years ago I bought Drukqs and I got some Aphex symbol stencil, and here in Belgium we started to graff them around, and now people are stunned because some afx logo's are graffed in NYC?
lol guys, wait until the real deal drops by...

You know how many people hate Cornelius? Nobody hates Cornelius. So he will never become Axl. Only reflected hate can rot one's foundations to such a level.

oh yah, this Cornelius: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_(musician)

(not Don Cornelius or movie character)

My indie folk rocker friend lent me 'Point' years ago and it's great. So yeah, I think you're right. Everyone loves Cornelius.

Yes, cornelius is awesome, and point is an incredible album!

Archived