IGNORED

A Heartfelt Apology to Brian Dance

Hugh Mughnus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's once they exit the broom cupboard that things are then out of the closet. better pucker up that anus G.

/self suspends own account on account of ridiculousness /goes to bed (no homo). g'niet watmm .

It's once they exit the broom cupboard that things are then out of the closet. better pucker up that anus G.

/self suspends own account on account of ridiculousness /goes to bed (no homo). g'niet watmm .

flexes butt cheeks

Ah great, what did I miss?

A new user "Brian Dance" posted in the 700th "new Aphex Twin release" thread, and then StephenG came in and was like, "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, READ THE RULES FUCKFACE CUNTFACE!!! DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!", and then- I shit you not- StephenG posted a hi-res photo of his erect penis (removed by delet). It was nutz because hair was clearly sprouting from StephenG's urethra, but everyone freaked out about his profanity.

StephenG needs to see a doctor about his urethra hair, instead of spending time writing apologies to Richard.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

If your urethra looks like an old man's nostril, there's definitely something wrong.

this new album anouncement has brought out the worst in us

congrats afix

It's musical blue-balls. News of possible new material is exacerbating the condition. If and when new RDJ drops, we'll all collectively blow our wads (money, you pervs) at once, we'll have a good sleep, and things at WATMM will start reverting to whatever the fuck is "normal" around here.

Ah great, what did I miss?

A new user "Brian Dance" posted in the 700th "new Aphex Twin release" thread, and then StephenG came in and was like, "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER, READ THE RULES FUCKFACE CUNTFACE!!! DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!", and then- I shit you not- StephenG posted a hi-res photo of his erect penis (removed by delet). It was nutz because hair was clearly sprouting from StephenG's urethra, but everyone freaked out about his profanity.

StephenG needs to see a doctor about his urethra hair, instead of spending time writing apologies to Richard.

wow lol

"DO YOU EVEN LIFT?" lolol

lol at the Australian mods crack

Just trying to have some fun, hope you're not offended. =)

this new album anouncement has brought out the worst in us

congrats afix

It's musical blue-balls. News of possible new material is exacerbating the condition. If and when new RDJ drops, we'll all collectively blow our wads (money, you pervs) at once, we'll have a good sleep, and things at WATMM will start reverting to whatever the fuck is "normal" around here.

If we all have wads that amount to ~$15, we all need to get new jobs, immediately.

B: *pulls out massive wad of cash*

A: Holy fuck, how much is that?

B: It's about 40 thousand Ugandan shillings.

A: Oh, shit...

B: Yeah, it's about $15 Canadian, so I'mma buy da new Aphex Twin album.

A: Sooo.... We have no coke money?

B: Yes. We don't.

A: Wanna look at StephenG's hairy urethra pic and wank each other?

B: Yes.

Must have been an old pic, I trimmed my urethra hair last week.

With those little scissors that come in the nailcutting kit, you know? They fit right in there and do a fantastic job!

I'm working on a "how to" youtube tutorial.

I once shat a long hair- which I guess was from eating it- and the way it fully came out, was that I had to puuuull it out. Pulling it out-- it felt quite nice. Rare sense of "deep relief". It was at that moment that I knew that anal beads worked.

I imagine StephenG pulling out his urethra pubes is just as pleasurable-- kind of like anal beads that have several fish hooks attached to each one. Pure pleasure!

I once shat a long hair- which I guess was from eating it- and the way it fully came out, was that I had to puuuull it out. Pulling it out-- it felt quite nice. Rare sense of "deep relief". It was at that moment that I knew that anal beads worked.

I imagine StephenG pulling out his urethra pubes is just as pleasurable-- kind of like anal beads that have several fish hooks attached to each one. Pure pleasure!

Is it good to read this at 2am.

You guys are making it sound like he looks like he has a troll doll stuck up his wang. How did it get up there StephenG? Did you fall onto it when you were getting out of the shower? Apparently a priest once used that excuse for having a potato stuck up his bum. I tried to replicate this in a controlled experiment and I'm pretty sure it's not physically possible.

You guys are making it sound like he looks like he has a troll doll stuck up his wang. How did it get up there StephenG? Did you fall onto it when you were getting out of the shower? Apparently a priest once used that excuse for having a potato stuck up his bum. I tried to replicate this in a controlled experiment and I'm pretty sure it's not physically possible.

BBC Narrator: At this point, the thread and all its inhabitants and lurkers were only concerned with MadameChaos putting a potato in her bum. Since the times of Zeus, it seems, the power of the female species- and their anus (mere millimeters from the wondrous vulva)- has yet to wane.

Oh no I was holding the experiment and observing, not taking part.

Apparatus: a shower room, multiple objects and some willing test subjects.

Method: Subjects were made to shower in communal showers with multiple household objects on the floor and pushed over regularly. This took place for 8 hours a day over several years with 20 participants.

Outcome: over the course of the experiment various injuries were sustained by the subjects in including sprains, breaks, cuts and bruises. At no point did any of the household objects become lodged in a subjects anus.

Conclusion: dat priest lied!!!

Archived