IGNORED

Mind = Blown

beerwolf

I worked 70 hours monday to saturday this week. So this morning I got up had 3 beers and a spliff for brunch.

And as I never studied BOC at PHD level , I had a lazy thought and thought I'd finally press play on this

holy fuck lol

:music:

Awesome track, but it's not by BoC originally

It's a remix of a Mike P/Speedy J song.

Edit: sorry m8 didn't realize it said that already in the youtube publishers comments area... =/

Have you heard the BoC reprise of it? Equally as awesome IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RTA7jO-HqA

I worked 70 hours monday to saturday this week. So this morning I got up had 3 beers and a spliff for brunch.

And as I never studied BOC at PHD level , I had a lazy thought and thought I'd finally press play on this

holy fuck lol

:music:

lol so accurate (as in, some people do treat them as such)

Awesome track, but it's not by BoC originally

It's a remix of a Mike P/Speedy J song.

Edit: sorry m8 didn't realize it said that already in the youtube publishers comments area... =/

Have you heard the BoC reprise of it? Equally as awesome IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RTA7jO-HqA

I love this

Great track(s): I always figured BoC must've been quite taken with the original to have riffed off that melody for two tracks as opposed to just one. For those who haven't heard the original Slag Boom Van Loon track it's also great, but completely different vibes:

Great track(s): I always figured BoC must've been quite taken with the original to have riffed off that melody for two tracks as opposed to just one. For those who haven't heard the original Slag Boom Van Loon track it's also great, but completely different vibes:

Is this Aphex?

Archived