IGNORED

Plaid's favourite own track is

theplaided

HOLY SHIT

"

We're in contact with the new guys in the group but haven't spoken directly with Ken for years. There's a possibility we'll put a release of some unheard material from the time we were working together out later this year."

:music: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :music:

HOLY SHIT

"

We're in contact with the new guys in the group but haven't spoken directly with Ken for years. There's a possibility we'll put a release of some unheard material from the time we were working together out later this year."

:music: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :music:

can you elaborate? what does this mean?

Wasn't Trainer meant to be three discs but due to various reasons they had to take a bunch of tracks off? Was that down to Ken perhaps? Will we get those tracks finally?

Wasn't Trainer meant to be three discs but due to various reasons they had to take a bunch of tracks off? Was that down to Ken perhaps? Will we get those tracks finally?

i think you are right, about Trainer being 3 discs first, but later coming out as 2. dunno. honestly i have little hope about this "project"?. cause it involves not 1, not 2, but 3, maybe even more parties!

Disc 3 was the Rising High releases - Black Dog Productions EP + Parasight EP, which was material by Ed and Andy. From the AMA there is still legal issues regarding those releases (and probably Rising High releases in general), which meant they had to axe the original 3 Disc set.

I really want to know if the rumored Balil LP on Rising High was legit. If so, maybe this is some of the material they are talking about releasing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived