IGNORED

Christian Anti-Masturbation Group’s Mascot Arrested For Public Masturbation

Entorwellian

Christians and double standards, a match made in heaven.

Has there been any news on catholic priests molesting young boys lately? I feel like it's been a couple of weeks since I've heard about that the last time.

Sometimes I get the impression that some of these devout Christian figureheads are actually disturbed, troubled individuals. Also, it would appear that Fappy flogged his own dolphin.

Sometimes I get the impression that some of these devout Christian figureheads are actually disturbed, troubled individuals. Also, it would appear that Fappy flogged his own dolphin.

LOOOOOOOOL, nice one

The strength of satire lies in how fully it skewers the truth. Some of the filthiest texts, pictures and activities I've ever experienced were from highly religious women. A heartfelt thanks goes out to all those repressive preachers and pastors out there who had daughters. They couldn't have known the freakiness they incubated over time.

Dawg, those are wise words.

Archived