IGNORED

Trackermatte Completionist Thread

Hugh Mughnus

Crossdaddy "Acid EP" 1 through 7:
Are these EPs truly only a few minutes each, or did I get hold of some teaser tracks?

==============

Neurophastic Mi12Promo:
This is the only release not entered into Musicbrainz. I am unclear as to whether this is a 'Matte album or just a MIKRO12 Various Artists compilation

Edited by jsmcpn2

Crossdaddy "Acid EP" 1 through 7:

Are these EPs truly only a few minutes each, or did I get hold of some teaser tracks?

EDIT: Yes, the ZIP downloads from Mikro12.com are only a few megabytes each. What's the story?

==============

Neurophastic Mi12Promo:

This is the only release not entered into Musicbrainz. I am unclear as to whether this is a 'Matte album or just a MIKRO12 Various Artists compilation

Mr Östling, would you be at liberty to tell me who is the other half of Rolando Simmons? I read that he is your brother. I would like to add him to Musicbrainz in order to credit him as a composer.

Initial data dump from MusicBrainz attached as TXT/CSV file you can open in your favorite spreadsheet app. 400 tracks exactly, all releases I know about except Neurophastic, with year, name/alias, album, track# / title, and track duration.

Some of the data here is a little wrong still, due to me doing this data entry at 3AM. Most of it has been corrected and is pending update in the database (7 day gestation period!)

All tracks listed here also have acoustic fingerprints linked in MusicBrainz, so you can auto-tag your music files with Picard. Album art is uploaded where available, and that gets tagged to your music files also.

trackermatte.txt

Edited by jsmcpn2

Mr Östling, would you be at liberty to tell me who is the other half of Rolando Simmons? I read that he is your brother. I would like to add him to Musicbrainz in order to credit him as a composer.

Sure, his name is Freddy Snygg!

Thanks for going through the trouble making the list. It's very helpful. If you come across anything where artist, title etc. isn't clear just make something up or write trackermatte cause that means no one else knows. As I said, I didn't upload most of these and they weren't meant to be "released".

Sure, his name is Freddy Snygg!

Thanks for going through the trouble making the list. It's very helpful. If you come across anything where artist, title etc. isn't clear just make something up or write trackermatte cause that means no one else knows. As I said, I didn't upload most of these and they weren't meant to be "released".

Many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Life On Top is an immense song.

"Sam Urd & Me" is my favorite on Dark Door, AFX-grade work right there. "Wicker Man" and "Sunrise" are dope too in their own rights.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have Kapten H feat. fröken dödsmarch - Den hemska visen? I've lost that track many years ago and I would love to hear it again :S

I'm sure I scrolled past it the other day. I'll see if I can find it and PM you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have Kapten H feat. fröken dödsmarch - Den hemska visen? I've lost that track many years ago and I would love to hear it again :S

Hey, couldn't find the track. If anyone has it, please contact me! I'm trying to archive my stuff but it's not an easy task...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skibby

Today I learned that matte in swedish translates to math in english. Also matte is a nickname for Mattias. Coincidence?